CleanSpace Halo Breathing mask (health sector, laboratories, pharmacology)
The CleanSpace™ Halo is a powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) with patented AirSensit technology that delivers filtered air on demand for the highest level of protection in healthcare against fine solid or liquid particles, aerosols, viruses and bacteriological contaminants. It is compatible and suitable for decontamination and sterilization procedures.
It is an innovative respiratory protection device that automatically adapts the airflow to the user's breathing for unparalleled comfort. With no devices attached to the belt (cables, motor hoses or batteries), it offers great freedom of movement without risk of snagging and it is compatible with standard hospital PPE (gowns, hair covers, face shields, etc.). Detailed description
Respiratory protection in the health sector
The Halo CleanSpace™ breathing mask represents a major innovation in respiratory protection in the health, laboratory or pharmacology fields. It is composed of a compact and light engine integrating a P3 HEPA filter (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) combined with a half-mask. It offers the highest level of protection on the market with 99.97% of filtration efficiency against particles superior or equal to 0.3 µm.
The soft medical quality silicone half mask is latex-free and provides a proper and comfortable tight seal. The fresh air inlet in the mask gives the wearer a feeling of freshness, removes moisture and polluted air, and prevents fogging. NIOH/CE tested and certified, it is waterproof and suitable for use in decontamination showers and frequent cleaning.
The Halo CleanSpace™ breathink mask is easy to use and requires no special training. It is quick and simple to set up: just connect the half mask, adjust it, turn it on and it is functional. The intelligent automated technology will rely on the user's breathing to start and stop the airflow.
Numerous accessories are available to suit medical applications, from the hood CleanSpace™ BioHood against biological hazards to exhalation adapters specifically developed for sterile or cleanroom environments.
The Steri-Plus is designed to filter the air exhaled by the user and therefore protects people who do not wear a respirator. It can only be used with the HALO half mask and cannot be used with the BioHood.
Technical specifications of the Halo CleanSpace™ breathing mask
CleanSpace™ Halo Motor:
ALL-IN-ONE powered air purifying system with P3 HEPA filter and integrated battery in the engine block
- Technology: AirSensit™
- Mask pressure and airflow control based on the breathing pattern
- Management of filter life and battery life
- Weight: 350 grams (lightweight, compact and comfortable)
- Maximum airflow: Up to 230 l/min
- Battery: Lithium-ion polymer
- Protection class: IP66 (waterproof, suitable for decontamination procedures)
- Visual and audible alarms :
- End of life of particulate filter
- Battery charge level or low battery warning
- Minimum flow rate as specified by the manufacturer: 120 l/min
- Autonomy: Up to 9 hours / Charging time < 2 hours
- Certification: EN 12942, classification TM3
- Attachment: Easy to use head harness
- P3 HEPA filter: Very fine particles, aerosols, viruses and bacteria (efficiency > 99.97% of 0.3µm particles)
- Material: Hygienic and hypoallergenic medical silicone
- Available in 3 sizes
- Weight: 125 to 150 grams
- Material: polyethylene with flash spinning, polycarbonate visor
- Attachment: attached to the HALO half-mask by two eyelets
- Weight: 150 grams
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
PureFlo 3000-H air-purifying respirator (Pharmaceutical)Starting at $1,052.23
CleanSpace Pro powered air purifying half mask and full-face maskStarting at $1,032.62
CleanSpace Ex ATEX Powered air purifying maskStarting at $1,370.30
Filters for powered air purifying masks CleanSpaceStarting at $30.50