CleanSpace Ex ATEX powered air purifying half-mask and mask
The CleanSpace Ex is an intrinsically safe ATEX powered air purifying mask for applications in flammable or potentially explosive atmospheres. It is a respiratory protection against fine particles, toxic gases or vapors, and hazardous aerosols in the most demanding working environments.
The CleanSpace Ex represents a significant innovation in personal respiratory protection. The engine automatically adapts the airflow to the user's breathing for unparalleled comfort. Compact, lightweight, and free of belt-mounted devices (motor, battery, etc.), it offers considerable freedom of movement and can easily be combined with other PPE (chemical suit, harness, etc.). Detailed description
CleanSpace Ex ATEX powered air purifying mask:
The ATEX CleanSpace Ex powered air purifying mask is easy to use and does not require special training. It includes a compact motor integrating battery and filter. It exists in half-mask or full-face mask versions. It is attached with side clips making it easy to fit, take off, and disassemble while maintaining excellent load balance.
Weighing only 540 grams, the CleanSpace Ex is the lightest ATEX powered air purifying unit worldwide. The patented toroidal motor with patented micro-turbine generates an airflow of up to 200 l/min. The filtered air is supplied on demand (AirSensit patent), automatically adapting to the user's breathing rate, limiting the strain on the battery while providing respiratory comfort.
The CleanSpace Ex is compatible with the full range of CleanSpace filters ranging from P3 particulate filters to the combined A2-P3, ABE1-P3, or AX-P2 filters (protection against aerosols and volatile organic compounds). It is currently the only ATEX powered air purifying unit capable of filtering VOCs!
Powered air purifying ATEX against VOCs:
The half mask CleanSpace Ex ATEX combined with the AX-P2 filter offers efficient protection against fine solid or liquid particles. They are also suitable for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from solvents with a boiling point of less or equal to 65 °C, such as acetone, methanol, and methyl bromide. It's nowadays the only ATEX powered air purifying device enable to filter VOCs!
It is widely popular in ATEX zones, particularly in refineries, gas pipelines, storage depots (solvents, alcohols, paints), printing plants, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, or mining.
Technical specifications of the CleanSpace Ex:
ATEX ALL-IN-ONE powered air purifying mask with filter and battery integrated into the engine block.
- Technology: AirSensit with mask pressure, airflow control filter, and battery life management
- Weight: 415 grams
- Maximum airflow: 220 l/min
- Battery: Lithium-ion polymer
- Autonomy: Up to 8 hours
- Charging time: < 2 hours
- Approval: EN 12942, classification TM3 ; IECEx : Ex ia IMa ; ATEX : I M1 Ex ia IMa / II2 G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Each system features a motor, two neck protectors, a charger, head harness, and a storage bag (mask and filters not included).
Available filters for CleanSpace Ex powered air purifying mask
- P3: Tiny particles, aerosols, viruses, and bacteria
- A2 - P3: Organic gases and vapors (solvents, plant protection products), solid or liquid particles
- ABEK1-P3: Organic and inorganic gases and vapors, acid gases, ammonia and its derivatives, fine particles, and aerosols
- AX-P2: Tiny solid or liquid particles and highly volatile organic solvents with a boiling point < 65 ºC (must be changed after each use)
CleanSpace Ex half-mask
- Material: Hygienic and hypoallergenic medical silicone with anti-electrostatic strips
- Available in 3 sizes
- Weight: 125 to 150 grams
CleanSpace Ex mask
- Size: One size fits all M/L
- Weight: 700 grams
- Panoramic visor with scratch and solvent-resistant hard coating
- Suitable with CleanSpace Ultra and CleanSpace Ex
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Filters for powered air purifying masks CleanSpaceStarting at $30.15
CleanSpace Pro powered air purifying half mask and full-face maskStarting at $1,020.68
CleanSpace Ultra Ventilated mask (decontaminable)Starting at $1,152.04
PureFlo PF33 ATEX powered air purifying respiratorStarting at $1,615.00