X-plore 6530 gas mask - Rd40 EN136 Class 3 full face mask
The Dräger X-plore 6530 meets the highest demands in terms of quality, reliability and safety. It is a class 3 respiratory protection mask equipped with an Rd40 connector conforming to the EN 148-1 standard and compatible with RD DIN40 universal filter cartridges.
The double three-lip seal offers reliable protection and a secure fit, suitable for almost any body type. The resistant EPDM elastomer mask body ensures excellent comfort even in case of prolonged wear. Detailed description
The X-plore 6530 a Rd40 EN136 Class 3 full face mask
The comfortable 5-point attachment strap not only ensures quick on and off, but is also wide enough to not put pressure on the user's head.
Equipped with a no distortion 180° viewing angle, the visor guarantees a wide field of vision and excellent peripheral vision. The X-plore 6530 full face mask is available in two versions:
- Impact resistant polycarbonate visor (with plastic or stainless steel frame)
- Anti-scratch and highly resistant to chemicals Triplex glass visor (with stainless steel frame)
The ventilation system is particularly efficient thanks to an independent inner mask, preventing any fogging formation on the visor and ensuring a clear view.
An integrated stainless steel voice diaphragm eases communication.
The X-plore 6530 full face mask is EN136 Class 3 approved, the highest level of safety with increased resistance to thermal radiation.
The X-plore 6530 technical specifications
- One size fits all: Fits most face shapes
- Mask body: High resistance and hypoallergenic EPDM
- 2 types of visor available:
• Shock-resistant polycarbonate
• Temperature and chemicals resistant Triplex
- Filter thread: Rd DIN40 / 7" universal thread by EN 148-1 standard
- Weight: approx. 550 - 650 g (depending on visor and frame)
- Certification: EN 136 Class 3 (CE marked), NIOSH, AS / NZS
The RD DIN40 X-plore filter cartridges
The RD DIN40 X-plore filter cartridges series proposes different filter types for any common application. They offer high protection against many toxic substances, from organic vapors up to radioactive iodine.
- Aluminum housing: The aluminum housing makes it easy to detect any damage to the filter, for better safety.
- Individual resealable packaging: Filters are individually packed to ensure optimum protection of the unused filter.
- CE Marking: All filters carry the CE mark, in compliance with the EN 14387 and / or EN 143: 2000 standards
- CO / NO filter cartridge - X-plore 40mm A2B2E2K2 Hg NO CO20 P3 filterStarting at $50.99
- Dräger RD DIN40 gas mask filters (40 mm thread) - X-PloreStarting at $16.64
- Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300Starting at $117.55
- Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $911.43