Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300
The X-plore 6300 full face respirator features a 40mm gas mask filter thread compliant with the EN 148 standard and can be equipped with the complete X-plore RD40 filter range against organic gas and vapor, acids, radioactive particles, virus, bacteria and even cabon (CO) or nitrogen (Nox) oxydes.
The X-plore 6300 40mm gas mask respirator is versatile and particularly well suited in applications tackling exotic gases. Made of hypoallergenic EPDM and equipped with a double seal, it is a safe and comfortable piece of equipment for all body types. Detailed description
The X-plore 6300 40mm thread gas mask
- Secure and comfortable fit:The body of the X-plore 6300 single filter mask is made with durable and skin-friendly EPDM, with double-layer face seal and triple sealing edges that provide a secure and comfortable fit for virtually any face morphology.
- Wide field of view: Thanks to a distortion-free PMMA lens made with Perspex, this full face respirator offers a 180° wide angle that ensures a large field of view with excellent panoramic vision.
- 5-point harness: The comfortable 5-point harness does not only ensure simple and fast fitting, but due to the wide straps, it also prevents pressure points on the head.
- Efficient ventilation system: The efficient ventilation system with a separate inner mask prevents the lens from fogging and ensures good vision to users wearing this gas mask.
- Versatile operation: The X-plore 6300 full face single filter mask features an RD40 thread compliant with the EN 1148-1 standard and can be equipped with the complete X-plore RD40 filter range.
- Easy maintenance and logistics: One size fits all, simplifying logistics and stock management. The barcode on the inside also simplifies the recording and maintenance of the masks inventory.
Dräger 40mm gas mask X-plore 6300 specifications
- Compact full face respirator design for reduced obstruction
- Enlarged field of view thanks to the distortion-free lens and user fitting
- Hypoallergenic mask body made of high-resistance EPDM
- Scratch resistant PMMA lens (plexiglass) with 180° field of view
- Internal half-mask channeling of expired air for easy release
- Phonic membrane made of ABS for optimized acoustic diffusion
- Standard RD40x1/7” thread according to EN 148-1
- Weight: approx. 500 grams
- EN 136 class 2 (CE mark), NIOSH, AS/NZS tested and approved
- Individually packed (no filter included)
- Instructions manual with use, maintenance and storage instructions
- Excellent quality / price / performance ratio
The RD DIN40 X-plore filter cartridges
The RD DIN40 X-plore filter cartridges series proposes different filter types for any common application. They offer high protection against many toxic substances, from organic vapors up to radioactive iodine.
- Aluminum housing: The aluminum housing makes it easy to detect any damage to the filter, for better safety.
- Individual resealable packaging: Filters are individually packed to ensure optimum protection of the unused filter.
- CE Marking: All filters carry the CE mark, in compliance with the EN 14387 and / or EN 143: 2000 standards
- Dräger RD DIN40 gas mask filters (40 mm thread) - X-PloreStarting at $15.83
- CO / NO filter cartridge - X-plore 40mm A2B2E2K2 Hg NO CO20 P3 filterStarting at $45.57
- X-plore 6530 gas mask - Rd40 EN136 Class 3 full face maskStarting at $158.31
- Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $858.70