Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300
The X-plore 6300 full face respirator features a 40mm gas mask filter thread compliant with the EN 148 standard and can be equipped with the complete X-plore RD40 filter range against organic gas and vapor, acids, radioactive particles, virus, bacteria and even cabon (CO) or nitrogen (Nox) oxydes.
The X-plore 6300 40mm gas mask respirator is versatile and particularly well suited in applications tackling exotic gases. Made of hypoallergenic EPDM and equipped with a double seal, it is a safe and comfortable piece of equipment for all body types. Detailed description
The X-plore 6300 40mm thread gas mask
- Secure and comfortable fit:The body of the X-plore 6300 single filter mask is made with durable and skin-friendly EPDM, with double-layer face seal and triple sealing edges that provide a secure and comfortable fit for virtually any face morphology.
- Wide field of view: Thanks to a distortion-free PMMA lens made with Perspex, this full face respirator offers a 180° wide angle that ensures a large field of view with excellent panoramic vision.
- 5-point harness: The comfortable 5-point harness does not only ensure simple and fast fitting, but due to the wide straps, it also prevents pressure points on the head.
- Efficient ventilation system: The efficient ventilation system with a separate inner mask prevents the lens from fogging and ensures good vision to users wearing this gas mask.
- Versatile operation: The X-plore 6300 full face single filter mask features an RD40 thread compliant with the EN 1148-1 standard and can be equipped with the complete X-plore RD40 filter range.
- Easy maintenance and logistics: One size fits all, simplifying logistics and stock management. The barcode on the inside also simplifies the recording and maintenance of the masks inventory.
Dräger 40mm gas mask X-plore 6300 specifications
- Compact full face respirator design for reduced obstruction
- Enlarged field of view thanks to the distortion-free lens and user fitting
- Hypoallergenic mask body made of high-resistance EPDM
- Scratch resistant PMMA lens (plexiglass) with 180° field of view
- Internal half-mask channeling of expired air for easy release
- Phonic membrane made of ABS for optimized acoustic diffusion
- Standard RD40x1/7” thread according to EN 148-1
- Weight: approx. 500 grams
- EN 136 class 2 (CE mark), NIOSH, AS/NZS tested and approved
- Individually packed (no filter included)
- Instructions manual with use, maintenance and storage instructions
- Excellent quality / price / performance ratio
The RD DIN40 X-plore filter cartridges
The RD DIN40 X-plore filter cartridges series proposes different filter types for any common application. They offer high protection against many toxic substances, from organic vapors up to radioactive iodine.
- Aluminum housing: The aluminum housing makes it easy to detect any damage to the filter, for better safety.
- Individual resealable packaging: Filters are individually packed to ensure optimum protection of the unused filter.
- CE Marking: All filters carry the CE mark, in compliance with the EN 14387 and / or EN 143: 2000 standards
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Dräger RD DIN40 gas mask filters (40 mm thread) - X-PloreStarting at $18.63
CO / NO filter cartridge - X-plore 40mm A2B2E2K2 Hg NO CO20 P3 filterStarting at $51.45
X-plore 6530 gas mask - Rd40 EN136 Class 3 full face maskStarting at $190.56
Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $1,048.06