|Type E2K1||Calibration gas||Class||Concentration||Breakthrough value||Duration in minutes|
|A||Cyclohexane (C6H12)||1||1 000 ppm||10 ppm||70 min|
|B||Chlorine (Cl2)||2||5 000 ppm||0.5 ppm||20 min|
|B||Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)||2||5 000 ppm||10 ppm||40 min|
|B||Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)||2||5 000 ppm||10 ppm||25 min|
|E||Sulfur dioxide (SO2)||2||5 000 ppm||5 ppm||20 min|
|K||Ammonia (NH3)||1||1 000 ppm||25 ppm||50 min|
|Hg||Mercury vapors(Hg)||Only one class||13.1mg/m³||0.1 ppm||100 h (max 50 h. for EN)|
|CO||Carbon monoxide (CO)||20||2 500 ppm||0-200 ppm||Max. 20 min|
|NO||Nitric oxide||Only one class||2 500 ppm||5 ppm||20 min|
|NO2||Nitrogen oxide||Only one class||2 500 ppm||5 ppm||20 min|
CO / NO filter cartridge - X-plore 40mm A2B2E2K2 Hg NO CO20 P3 filter
Rd40 filter A2B2E2K2 Hg NO CO20 P3 RD DIN40 (standard thread 40 mm) for filtration of organic, inorganic gases and vapors, acids, ammonia and derivatives, mercury, radioactive and toxic particles, bacteria, viruses, carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen oxides (NOx).
It is the most powerful (and heaviest) filter cartridge in its class. Its universal DIN40 connector (40mm standard thread) makes it able to be connected to all Rd40 masks EN136 approved. Detailed description
CO / NO filter cartridges
Carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen monoxide (NO) are gases that are extremely difficult to filter because they tend to take the place of oxygen in the air. In most cases, in presence of these gases, a supplied air respirator system (like self-contained breathing apparatus or supplied air respirators) is to be preferred.
There are 2 types of CO / NO filters mainly dedicated to evacuation in case of danger - A1B2E2K1Hg CO20 NO P3 or A2B2E2K2Hg CO20 NO P3 - all with the same level of CO / NO filtration. The only difference being a less powerful filtration for organic vapors (A) and ammonia (K).
This type of filter cartridge is intended for CO / NO filtration, the A1B2E2K1Hg CO20 NO P3 filter is recommended, kept in stock, and is a slightly lighter and less expensive.
CO / NO filters technical specifications
- Operating principle: gases and vapors are removed from the ambient air by adsorption (activated carbon), water vapor is removed thanks to the impregnated activated carbon (desiccator) and the CO is transformed into CO2 and heat using the catalyst of CO (Hopkalite), particles are captured by the micro-fiber filter
- Rd40 DIN connection: Standard Rd40 threaded connection (Rd 40mm x 1/7 ") according to EN 148 - 1
- Materials: - Housing: aluminum, with interior treatment - Absorbent agent: activated carbon, hopkalite - Particle filter: glass microfibers, cellulose fibers, additives - Stoppers: screw-on or rubber
- Weight: Approx 435 grams
CO / NO filter cartridges performances
- Full face respirator - 40mm gas mask Dräger X-plore 6300Starting at $117.02
- Full mask with DIN40 side connection Promask FM3Starting at $174.72
- X-plore 6530 gas mask - Rd40 EN136 Class 3 full face maskStarting at $174.72
- Complete SCBA kit: Dräger PAS Lite Self-contained breathing apparatusStarting at $1,166.73