Rescue helmet for emergency interventions - HPS 3500
The Dräger HPS 3500 multifunctional rescue helmet meets all the needs of rescue teams. Whether for search operations, forest fires, traffic accidents, work at height or other types of technical assistance.
Its wide range of accessories allows it to adapt to all emergency response situations. Detailed description
The HPS 3500 rescue helmet
A robust rescue helmet
The materials used are high quality which gives it great mechanical durability. The shell is made of high quality thermoplastic. Protection is therefore optimal despite its reduced weight. Head protection is comprehensive and reliable for any type of emergency response.
The 4-point attachment harness provides maximum comfort. The helmet is also fitted with a comfort mesh and is fully padded. An easily accessible adjustment dial on the back of the head allows the user to adjust their helmet without having to remove it.
The HPS 3500 helmet is equipped with a ventilation system that allows constant ventilation and guarantees optimal user comfort. All the wearer has to do is slide a strip on the top of the helmet to, if necessary, close or open the ventilation flaps and prevent water, sparks or metal chips intrusions during emergency situations.
HPS 3500 protective glasses
Made of flame-retardant material, full-face protective goggles are supplied with the HPS 3500 helmet. Their ergonomic shape and polyurethane frame provide maximum user comfort. Passively ventilated, they are optimally protected against fogging and scratches thanks to the modern double polycarbonate and anti-scratch lenses system (Pinlock® system).
A wide range of accessories for a multifunctional helmet
The HPS 3500 helmet is truly a multifunctional helmet. Its multiple optional accessories make it suited to different applications. Protective glasses, multiple visors, lamps, hearing protectors, flap, or even reflective bands allow helmet adaptation to different intervention situations.
The HPS 3500 rescue helmet technical specifications
- Size: universal, adjustable for head measurements between 52 and 64 cm
- Dimensions: 240 x 295 x 193 mm
- Weight: 710 g to 780 g depending on the model
- Outer shell: polyamide, glass fiber reinforced
- Interior helmet components: flame retardant and washable 4-point attachment harness, chin strap with hook-and-loop fastener and quick release buckle, viscose mesh
- Ventilation system: freely adjustable, protected by a steel grid
- Cold resistance: temperature down to -30°C
- Protective glasses: double lens polyurethane glasses (Pinlock® system) with passive ventilation and polycarbonate visor, optical class 1B
- Helmet certifications:
EN16471:2014 for forest and brush fire fighting
EN16473:2014 for technical assistance
EN12492:2012 mountaineer's helmet for mountain and altitude
EN1385:2012 rapid waters rescue
- Glasses certification:
- HPS 7000 firefighter helmetStarting at $300.59
- Complete SCBA kit: Dräger PAS Lite Self-contained breathing apparatusStarting at $1,071.38
- Self-contained breathing apparatus, firefighter SCBA Dräger PSS 3000Starting at $1,658.61
- Firefighter thermal imager camera V320$3,000.52