MAP gas analyzer for modified atmosphere packaging - Oxybaby 6.0
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Oxybaby® analyzers are available in two versions.
• A fixed version to be placed close to packing zones or control laboratories in order to ease tests.
• A portable version to perform fast controls in storage areas or at different points of the production line.
This way, hazardous areas can be controlled and hazards quickly corrected.
Modified atmosphere packaging presents several benefits. Indeed, without oxygen, food products don’t oxidize which increase their shelf life and enable them to be shipped abroad and also increase their storage life (if combined with cold storage).
Contrary to conservatives, modified atmosphere does not interfere with products, allowing best possible conditions consumption.
As the atmosphere contains low or no oxygen, risks of bacteria or micro-organisms presence are virtually inexistant.
Modified atmosphere is also a solution against food waste.
• Very low gas sample
• operates with rechargeable batteries
• Large backlit graphic display (multilingual menu)
• Easy one-hand operation
• Last measures data logging
• Flow control with blocked needle alarm
• Needle cover (avoid needle loss and protect user)
• Easy to clean and reduced maintenance cost
Provided complete with protective case and: • charger • CD-ROM with: - OBCC software (demo version) – instructions of use • 2 spare needles • 2 spare filters • one set of 100 rubber seals • Case dimensions (HxLxD): approx. 325x385x115 mm • Case weight: approx. 1.7 kg (including device)
REF. OXYBABY MAP M+
Principaux avantages :
|Other characteristics||Livré complet dans sa valise protectrice avec : • Chargeur • CD-ROM avec : - logiciel OBCC (version de démo) - manuel utilisateur • 2 aiguilles de rechange • 2 filtres de rechange • Une plaque de 100 septums • Dimensions de la valise (HxLxP) : env. 325x385x115 mm • Poids de la valise : approx. 1.7 kg (contenu inclus)|
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.