Hazmat suit CPS 6800 (type 1b)
With its external self-contained breathing apparatus, the gas-tight Hazmat suit CPS 6800 protects against hazardous substances in gaseous, aerosol, liquid and solid form. Available in five different sizes, it provides optimal freedom of movement thanks to its innovative ergonomic cut.
It is designed in Umex, a material that guarantees great mechanical resistance and optimal wearing comfort. The incomparable flexibility of this material makes this reusable suit the ideal protection when handling acids, chlorine, ammonia or cryogenic substances. Detailed description
An innovative Hazmat combination with great comfort
The Hazmat CPS 6800 gas-tight suit guarantees high wearing comfort, even during difficult tasks in hazardous areas. It is a type 1b, gas-tight protection against liquid chemicals, liquid aerosols and solid particles (EN 943-1) with the self-contained breathing apparatus (ARI ) worn on the outside of the suit.
Designed in Umex, an innovative and high-performance material, it is particularly suitable for acids, alkalis, chlorine and ammonia and provides excellent resistance to cold. Available in five different sizes, it ensures optimal freedom of movement thanks to its innovative ergonomic cut. In addition, its light and flexible material adapts perfectly to movements to offer unparalleled flexibility. The optional adjustable shoulder straps further optimize wearing comfort and fit.
The integrated PT 120 L control valve, easily connectable to various air supply sources, provides optional ventilation for the suit. This keeps the wearer cool, and reduces humidity inside the suit. As an alternative to the integrated full face mask, the CPS 6800 suit can be fitted with a flexible, gas-tight face cuff to allow easy mask changes without changing suits.
Dräger CPS 6800 technical specifications
- Type of performance (according to EN943): Type 1b (chemical protection impermeable to gases, liquid chemicals, liquid aerosols and solid particles, the self-contained breathing apparatus is worn over the suit.
- Sizes: 5 sizes available (S, M, L, XL & XXL).
- Suit Material: UmexTM (particularly suitable for acids, alkalis, chlorine and ammonia as well as excellent resistance to cold).
- Operating temperature: -30 °C to +60 °C (low temperatures around - 80 °C are possible for short-term exposure)
- Storage temperature: -5 °C to +25 °C
- Weight (without ventilation system):
- Clothing with full mask and fixed boots: about 6 kg without accessories
- Clothing with face cuff and fixed boots: approx. 5.4 kg without accessories
- EN 943-1: 2002 EU requirements for gas-tight protective suits for industrial use
- EN 1073-1 / 2 Protection against contamination by radioactive particles
- EN 14126: 2003 Protection against contamination by infectious agents
- EN 14594: 2005 Feeding through a constant flow air supply breathing apparatus
- EN 14594: 2005 International requirements for chemical protective clothing
- ISO 16602: 2007 International requirements for chemical protective suits
- SOLAS: Requirements for maritime use
- Option: shoulder straps considerably increasing wearing comfort
- Chemical tests (permeation time expressed in minutes depending on the chemical)
- Ammonia> 480 min.
- Chlorine > 480 min.
- 40% caustic soda > 480 min.
- n-heptane > 480 min.
*According to DIN EN ISO 6529: 2003-01 up to a permeation rate of 1.0 μg / cm3 / min
- Limited use hazmat suit CPS 5800Starting at $1,562.82
- CBRN suit - type 1b chemical suit CPS 7800Starting at $3,408.74
- Cooling vest Dräger CVP 5220Starting at $388.67
- Self-contained breathing apparatus, firefighter SCBA Dräger PSS 3000Starting at $1,792.54