Cooling vest Dräger CVP 5220
Ideal for physical work at high temperatures, the Dräger CVP 5220 cooling vest is ready immediately without prior preparation. It automatically develops a cooling effect for up to 4 hours without the need to freeze or immerse the cooling elements in water.
The cooling effect is based on the 20 PCM (phase change material) elements that are built into the cooling jacket. When performing physical work, at high ambient temperatures or above a skin temperature of 28°C, PCM elements absorb excess heat and become liquid. Detailed description
A high performance cooling vest
The cooling effect is based on the 20 PCM elements ("Phase Change Material") which are integrated into the jacket and flexibly arranged on the body, allowing for great movement freedom.
The jacket can be worn simply underneath protective clothing such as fire-fighting gear or gas-tight chemical protective suits. Large continuous hook-and-loop fasteners ensure a secure closure.
The cooling elements return to a solid state at a storage temperature below 22 ° C. After a maximum of four hours, they regenerate and can be used again. The lower the temperature, the faster the regeneration process will be.
The CVP 5220 cooling jacket assets
- Comfortable cooling jacket ready immediately without prior preparation
- Up to 4 hours of refreshment per use
- Easy to adjust thanks to the velcro straps
- Skin temperature difference: drop from 3 to 4 °C
- Automatic regeneration below 22 °C in 4 hours maximum (20 minutes below 8 °C)
- Lifespan of PCM elements: up to three years
- Washable jacket after removing the cooling elements
- Available in four different sizes (S / M, L / XL, XXL / XXXL, XXXXL / XXXXXL)
Dräger CVP 5220 cooling vest technical specifications
- Difference in skin temperature with Dräger CVP 5220 cooling jacket: 3-4 °C drop
- Duration of action: About 1.5 to 4 hours
- Total weight, including cooling elements: approx.2.1 kg
- Cooling area: approximately 0.22 m2
- Fastening: Large hook-and-loop fastening for a secure closure.
- Material (jacket): polyester
Material (PCM elements): salt mixture, in polyester / polyamide
- Color :
- inside: black
- outside: blue
- PCM elements: 20 pieces
- Regeneration time of PCM elements:
- at +20 °C: around 4 hours
- at + 8 °C: around 30 minutes
- Storage conditions: horizontally
- Storage temperature: <22°C
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.