Entry-level fall arrest harnesses NUSL1 ECO & NUSL2 ECO
The NUSL ECO is an entry-level fall arrest harnesses for occasional use or very dirty jobs. NUSL1 ECO harness has one dorsal attachment point on "D" suitable for work on scaffolding or MEWP. The NUSL2 ECO also has a sternal attachment point on webbing buckles.
They comply with the EN361 standard (PPE against falls from heights). Many options are available to complete this safety harness to make it more practical and comfortable. For example, an extension strap specially designed to extend the dorsal attachment point or a very practical removable comfort backrest with its Velcro® fastening. Detailed description
Entry-level NUSL ECO fall arrest harnesses
Fall protection is mandatory when there is a risk of falling when working at height and the employer must provide each of his employees with suitable equipment as well as theoretical and practical training.
Technical characteristics of NUSL1 ECO and NUSL2 ECO
- Validated by tests at 140 kg.
- Main straps in polyester 44 mm wide (R> 27 kN).
- Simultaneous adjustment of the straps and thigh straps by male-female quick-release metal buckles in white zinc-plated steel.
- Fall arrest attachment on a metal thimble or on a 30 cm long extension strap.
- Sternal fall arrest attachment on two webbing loops to be linked together (NUSL2 ECO only).
- Large back plate in black polypropylene.
- On chest strap 25 mm wide
- Static resistance on rope > 15 kN.
- One size / Weight: 770 g
Available options of fall arrest harnesses
Removable comfort backrest
Easy to install using Velcro® straps. Its breathable foam makes it an essential accessory to complete your harness.
- Material: polyester and plastic (breathable).
- Velcro® tape on each shoulder.
Used to extend the dorsal attachment point of the fall arrest harness (on dorsal "D" only).
- Composition: tubular strap, 20 mm width (R ≥ 30 kN).
- Single length: 0.35 m and 0.3 m with lark’s head knot.
Removable lanyard holder
It is worn on the shoulder straps of all types of harnesses. Easy to install using Velcro, the lanyard ensures that the connectors are stored so that the user is not hindered when moving.
The different safety harness sets
Roof harness set
The roof harness kit includes the essential elements for all roof interventions in vertical or inclined use.
It consists of the NUSL2 ECO safety harness, a lanyard double equipped with an energy absorber and a polyester storage bag.
The scaffolding harness set
The scaffolding harness set includes the essential elements for any work on scaffolding. It consists of the NUSL1 ECO safety harness, a lanyard double equipped with an energy absorber and a polyester storage bag.
MEWP harness set
The MEWP harness set includes the essential and mandatory elements for all works on heights.
It consists of the NUSL1 ECO safety harness, a lanyard connector fitted with steel screw connectors to be connected to the anchor point for the carrycot and a polyester storage bag.
- Versatile fall arrest harness NUS65A for work at heightStarting at $77.36
- Roof harness set - Fall arrest for work at heightStarting at $126.32
- Scaffolding harness set - Fall arrest for work at heightStarting at $136.11
- MEWP harness set - Mobile Elevated Work Platform Height SafetyStarting at $57.77