"Economical" fall arrest harnesses NUSL1 ECO & NUSL2 ECO
The NUSL ECO are "economical" fall arrest harnesses for occasional use or very dirty jobs. NUSL1 ECO harness only has a dorsal attachment point on "D" suitable for work on scaffolding or MEWP. The NUSL2 ECO also has a sternal attachment point on webbing buckles to be connected.
They comply with standard EN361 (protective equipment individual against falls from heights). Many options complete this safety harness to make it more practical and comfortable, such as an extension strap specially designed to extend the dorsal attachment point or a very practical removable comfort backrest with its Velcro® fastening. Detailed description
Fall arrest harnesses NUSL ECO
Fall protection is mandatory when there is a risk of falling when working at height and the employer must provide each of his employees with suitable equipment as well as theoretical and practical training.
Technical characteristics of NUSL1 ECO and NUSL2 ECO
- Validated by tests at 140 kg.
- Main straps in polyester 44 mm wide (R> 27 kN).
- Simultaneous adjustment of the straps and thigh straps by male-female quick-release metal buckles in white zinc-plated steel.
- Fall arrest attachment on a metal thimble or on a 30 cm long extension strap.
- Sternal fall arrest attachment on two webbing loops to be linked together (NUSL2 ECO only).
- Large back plate in black polypropylene.
- On chest strap 25 mm wide
- Static resistance on rope > 15 kN.
- One size / Weight: 770 g
Available options of fall arrest harnesses
Removable comfort backrest
Easy to install using Velcro® straps. Its breathable foam makes it an accessory essential to complete your harness.
- Material: polyester and plastic (breathable).
- Velcro® tape on each shoulder
To extend the dorsal attachment point of the fall arrest harness (on dorsal "D" only).
- Composition: Tubular strap, width 20 mm (R ≥ 30 kN)
- Single length: 0.35 m and 0.3 m with lark’s head knot
Removable lanyard holder
Mounts on the shoulder straps of all types of harnesses. Easy to install using Velcro, it provides storage for the connectors so that the user is not in the way of movement.
Our Various Safety harness sets
Roof harness set
The roof harness kit includes the essential elements for all roof interventions in vertical or inclined use.
It consists of the NUS1 ECO safety harness, a lanyard double equipped with an energy absorber and a polyester storage bag.
The scaffolding harness set
The scaffolding harness set brings together the essential elements for any work on scaffolding. It consists of the NUS1 ECO safety harness, a lanyard double equipped with an energy absorber and a polyester storage bag.
MEWP harness set
The MEWP Harness set includes the essential and mandatory elements for all work on a carrycot.
It consists of the NUS1 ECO safety harness, a lanyard connector fitted with steel screw connectors to be connected to the anchor point for the carrycot and a polyester storage bag.
- Versatile fall arrest harness NUS65A for work at heightStarting at $89.41
- Roof harness set - Fall arrest for work at heightStarting at $146.00
- Scaffolding harness set - Fall arrest for work at heightStarting at $157.32
- MEWP harness set - Mobile Elevated Work Platform Height SafetyStarting at $66.78