Scaffolding harness set - Fall arrest for work at height
According to the regulations for working at height, it is essential to wear PPE to protect against accidents and risk of falling. The scaffolding harness is a piece of equipment security that meets these requirements. Equipped with a double lanyard with energy absorber, it will connect to the ring back of the safety harness.
Work requiring the use of scaffolding remains the major risk of serious accidents in construction companies (falls from height, loss of balance, ladder overturns, etc.). They are not only sources of danger for fitters, but also for workers of all trades called to work on it. Detailed description
The scaffolding harness set
The scaffolding harness set includes the essential elements for all work on scaffolding. It consists of a 2-point safety harness (compliant with the EN361 standard), a double lanyard (in accordance with the EN 354 standard) fitted with an energy absorber and a polyester storage bag easily transportable with its adjustable shoulder strap.
The double lanyard is equipped with alloy connectors (class T) aluminum clasp and automatic locking for a level optimum safety.
Safety harness with a sternal attachment point on two webbing loops to connect and two dorsal attachment points, either on metal "D" or at the end of the extension strap. Adjustment is facilitated by quick buckles at the leg straps and the ends of the straps are held in place by loops.
Connection lead with class M connectors
Energy absorber with integrated double halyard lanyard. Aluminum alloy connectors (class T) with clasp and automatic locking.
Practical bag for storing equipment with a large main zipped compartment and a front zipped pocket. Easily transportable with its adjustable shoulder strap.
Technical characteristics of scaffolding harness
2-point safety harness
- Validated by tests at 140 kg.
- 44 mm wide main straps in polyester (R> 27 kN).
- Simultaneous adjustment of the straps and thigh straps by male-female quick-release metal buckles in white zinc-plated steel.
- Fall arrest attachment on a metal thimble or on an extension strap length 30 cm.
- Sternal fall arrest attachment on two webbing loops to be connected together.
- Large back plate in black polypropylene.
- 25mm wide on chest strap .
- Static resistance on rope > 15 kN.
- One size / Weight: 770 g.
Connection lead 1.3 meters
- Energy absorber 31 mm wide, in tear webbing polyamide and polyester protected by a polyester pouch.
- Ø10.5 mm sheathed polyamide halyard.
- Arrest force ≤ 600 daN.
- Static resistance ≥ 15 kN.
Aluminum automatic connector (class T)
- 60 mm opening.
- Static resistance: 20 kN.
- Material: aluminum alloy.
- Weight: 415g.
Carrying bag in D polyester
- Triangle bag with adjustable velcro strap.
- 1 main zipped compartment.
- 1 zipped front pocket.
- Capacity: 15 liters.
- Entry-level fall arrest harnesses NUSL1 ECO & NUSL2 ECOStarting at $24.59
- Versatile fall arrest harness NUS65A for work at heightStarting at $84.45
- Pack & Go - Safety harness with integrated bagStarting at $80.18
- Fall arrest safety harness VIT'O for work at height or in confined spacesStarting at $104.77