Roof harness set - Fall arrest for work at height
Roofing work is ranked among the most hazardous. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as a roof harness is essential for all interventions of this type. Whether the worker is a carpenter, a roofer, a zinc worker or even a chimney sweep, it is considered as very risky and a source of accidents.
Labor laws in many countries make it clear that workers are called upon to intervene on a roof with fall hazards of persons or materials from a height of more than three meters, appropriate measures - such as harness safety - must be taken to avoid any risk of falling. Detailed description
The roof harness set
The roof harness set includes the necessary and essential elements for for all interventions on roofs in vertical or inclined use. It consists of a 2-point safety harness (conforming to EN361), a mobile fall arrest (connecting lanyard) on a belay support with an absorber energy, a strap ring and a polyester storage bag easily transportable with its adjustable shoulder strap.
The 2-point safety harness
Safety harness at a sternal attachment point on two strap loops to connect and two dorsal hook points, either on "D" metallic, or at the end of the extension strap. The adjustment is facilitated by quick loops at the thigh boots and ends straps are held by passers.
Mobile fall arrest with energy absorber
Energy absorber with integrated double halyard lanyard. A removable connector is positioned on the absorber energy side and a removable or non-removable connector on the lanyard side.
Anchoring device made of polyester webbing sewn to form a ring. This mobile anchor allows to create a lightweight, easy to carry and adaptable anchor point on many anchor structures.
Practical bag for storing equipment with a large main zipped compartment and a front zipped pocket. Easily transportable with its adjustable shoulder strap.
Technical characteristics of roof harness
- Validated by tests at 140 kg.
- 44 mm wide polyester main straps (R > 27 kN).
- Simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps and thigh straps by quick male-female metal buckle in white zinc-plated steel.
- Fall arrest on metal dice or 30 cm long extension strap.
- Sternal fall arrest on two strap loops to be connected together.
- Large black polypropylene back plate.
- On chest strap 25mm wide
- Static resistance > 15 kN.
- One size/ Weight: 770 g.
Mobile fall arrest
- Tribofinishing Steel sliding Fall Arrest.
- Polyamide kernmantel rope Ø12mm, Static resistance > 22 kN.
- Vertical and horizontal use.
- Validated by testing at 140 kg.
- Static resistance on rope >15kN.
- Braking force < 6kN.
- Zinc plated steel automatic locking connector opening 18mm for connexion to the full body harness
- Weight: 2.0 kg for 10 meter version
- Polyester webbing 21mm.
- Static resistance > 18 kN.
- Weight: 75 g.
- Not compatible with mobile lifeline.
Carrying bag in D polyester
- Triangle bag with adjustable velcro strap.
- 1 main zipped compartment.
- 1 zipped front pocket.
- Capacity: 15 liters.
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Entry-level fall arrest harnesses NUSL1 ECO & NUSL2 ECOStarting at $28.96
Versatile fall arrest harness NUS65A for work at heightStarting at $95.46
Pack & Go - Safety harness with integrated bagStarting at $95.46
Fall arrest safety harness VIT'O for work at height or in confined spacesStarting at $123.34