PureFlo 3000-W Ventilated welding and grinding helmet
The PureFlo 3000-W is an ALL-IN-ONE ventilated welding and grinding hood with the motor and respiratory protection filter integrated into an EN 397 approved safety helmet. With no air hoses or other devices attached to the belt, this ventilated
welding helmet offers users freedom of movement without the risk of snagging.
Available with two self-darkening welding filter options (Pro ADF 9-13 or Pro ADF Deluxe 4-8 and 8-12 selectable), the PureFlo 3000-W is particularly suitable for various types of arc welding such as MIG, MAG, TIG, SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding), plasma jet and carbon arc. Detailed description
Equipped with a high-efficiency particle air filter (HEPA), ensuring an assigned protection factor (APF) of 40, the PureFlo 3000-W welding helmet protects users from respiratory hazards specifically related to welding and metal fabrication (lead, hexavalent chrome, silica dust, manganese, etc.).
The Pureflo 3000-W ventilated welding and grinding helmet is quick and easy to put on and take off. It is a convenient and comfortable ALL-IN-ONE filtering respiratory protection solution that can be easily combined with other personal protective equipments (hearing protection, welding apron, etc.). It is delivered with 2 rechargeable batteries, each with an autonomy of approximately 4 hours.
The advantages of the PureFlo 3000-W entilated welding helmet:
- ALL-IN-ONE ventilated welding and grinding helmet with integrated motor, battery and filter.
- 2 self-darkening filters available 9-13 adjustable by internal button or 4-8 / 8-12 selectable and adjustable by button.
- Ideal for arc welding, flame cutting, oxy-fuel cutting, arc gouging, grinding applications.
- HEPA filter against welding related and potentially carcinogenic particles (chromium, silica, manganese, cobalt, beryllium).
- Air flow rate of 210 l/min, one of the highest on the market with a TH3P protection class (assigned protection factor of 40).
- Quick and easy to use, no hoses or belt attachments to prevent snagging.
- Comfortable fit for long-term use with fully adjustable head harness.
- LED indicator for low battery or airflow (saturated filter) alarms.
The technical characteristics of the Gentex PureFlo 3000-W:
- Type: All-IN-ONE ventilated welding and grinding helmet with integrated motor, battery and filter
- Head sizes: 53 to 63 cm
- Regulated air flow: 190 / 220 l/min
- Filter: HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Very fine particles and aerosols (efficiency > 99.98% of 0.3µm particles at 170 l/min)
- Protection factor: FPA = 40 / FPN = 500
- Helmet materials: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Battery capacity: 4 hours / Charging: 2 hours
- Weight: 1,480 g
- Respiratory protection: EN 12941:1998+A2:2008 TH3P
- Head protection: EN 397:2012 + A1-2012
- Eye/face protection: EN 166:2002 1B3
- Protection class: IP54
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
X-plore 8500S PAPR welding helmetStarting at $1,623.00
CleanSpace Pro powered air purifying half mask and full-face maskStarting at $1,032.62
CleanSpace Ex ATEX Powered air purifying maskStarting at $1,370.30
PureFlo 3000 All-in-One powered air purifying helmetStarting at $1,143.73