PureFlo 3000 All-in-One powered air purifying helmet
The PureFlo 3000 is an ALL-IN-ONE powered air purifying respirator with integrated EN 397 standard safety helmet and dust
filter to protect oneself against solid particles and aerosols. It is a unique one-piece respiratory protection solution for the face and head, with a motor, battery, and filter embedded into the safety helmet.
With no cables, hoses, or belt attachments, the PureFlo3000 powered air purifying helmet offers users a freedom of movement, even when combined with other personal protective equipment such as hazmat suits or safety harnesses. The heavyduty ABS safety helmet complies with EN 397 standard for optimal protection. Detailed description
Equipped with an HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) particle filter with high-efficiency, providing excellent respiratory protection levels, the PureFlo 3000 offers an Assignated Protection Factor (APF) of 40. It comes with two rechargeable batteries with approximately 4 hours of autonomy each. A warning device ensures total safety throughout use: alarm of minimum airflow, clogging (clogging or saturation of the filter), and low battery.
The PureFlo 3000 powered air purifying helmet is fast and easy to put on and take off. It is an innovative, practical, and comfortable ALL-IN-ONE solution for powered air purifying respiratory protection. It is available in a hood version for the pharmaceutical industry or as a welding helmet with an optoeletronic lens.
PureFlo 3000 powered air purifying helmet assets:
- Innovative ALL-IN-ONE respiratory protection with high efficiency HEPA filter against solid particles and aerosols
- Motor, battery and filter integrated into the helmet for freedom of movement without any risk of snagging
- HEPA filter against aerosols and tiny particles (lead, hexavalent chromium, manganese, crystalline silica)
- Comfortable fit for extended use with a fully adjustable head harness
- Alarm for minimum airflow reached, filter saturation (clogging) and low-battery
- Quick and easy to set up and remove (no hoses or devices attached to the belt)
- Can be used safely with a beard and / or eyeglasses
- Suitable for industrial, pharmaceutical and welding applications
All-in-one PureFlo 3000 powered air purifying helmet technical specifications
- Type: All-in-One powered air purifying device with integrated motor, battery and filter into the helmet
- Head sizes: 53 to 63 cm
- Regulated airflow: 190 / 220 l/min
- Filter: HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air). Tiny particles and aerosols (efficiency > 99.98% of 0.3μm partcile at 170 l/min)
- Assignated Protection Factor (APF): 40
- Nominal Protection Factor (NPF): 500
- Helmet: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Visor: Polycarbonate
- Battery capacity: 4 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Respiratory protection: EN 12941:1998+A2:2008 TH3P
- Head protection: EN 397:2012 + A1-2012
- Eye/face protection: EN 166:2002 1B3
- Ingress rating: IP54
- Weight: 1480 g
- Operating range:
- Temperature: -5 to +40°C
- Humidity: 0 to 90% HR (non-condensing)
- Visor coverings
- Hearing protections
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
CleanSpace Pro powered air purifying half mask and full-face maskStarting at $1,032.62
Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $1,078.37
CleanSpace Ex ATEX Powered air purifying maskStarting at $1,370.30
PureFlo PF33 ATEX powered air purifying respiratorStarting at $1,633.90