UB20 Air exhaust fan for confined spaces
Compact, light, easy to transport and to install, the UB20 air exhaust fan is the reference for air purifying systems in confined spaces in the water and sanitation sector. Reversible, it is equipped with a 0.25 kW motor capable of handling a nominal air flow of 1392 m³/h.
Depending on the needs and applications, it can be used in "ventilation" mode to dilute toxic gases and vapors and bring clean and healthy air throughout the intervention or it can be used in "extraction" mode to evacuate dust, smoke and toxic gases from the confined space. Detailed description
Numerous accessories are available to complement the UB20 air fan/extractor for greater convenience:
- Ducting and quick connect kit for tight or hard to reach spaces.
- Battery pack + charger to make the device autonomous on battery with two speeds of air circulation and modulate the flow according to the needs.
- Turbo-toque to quickly connect two or more UB20 air fans in series and increase airflow by up to 50% when blowing through long ducts.
- In-line heating system warming confined spaces, command centers or rescue shelters for up to 8 hours.
Applications of the Air exhaust fan for confined spaces
- Winemaking for the tanks after harvest
- Emergency shelters
Technical specifications of the UB20 air exhaust fan
- Nominal flow:
- 240 Vac version: 1 392 m3/h
- 12 Vdc version: 1 465 m3/h
- Nominal intensity / inrush (start):
- 240 Vac version: 1.3A / 4.8A
- 12 Vdc version: 11.5A
- 12 Vdc and 240 Vac version: 8 kg
- 12 Vdc and 240 Vac version: 360 x 310 x 330 mm
- Sound level: 74 dB at 1 meter
- Operating conditions: -20°C to +40°C
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
EFi150 large airflow exhaust fan for confined spacesStarting at $2,692.54
UB20xx ATEX air exhaust fan for explosive areasOn quotation
EFi150xx Large volume ATEX exhaust fanOn quotation
Safety tripod for work in confined spacesStarting at $965.11