UB20xx ATEX air exhaust fan for explosive areas
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The UB20xx is an ATEX exhaust fan for use in potentially hazardous environments with explosion risks such as chemical and petrochemical industries, mills and silos, biogas plants, landfills or water treatment installations. Detailed description
Compact and light, it can handle a nominal flow rate of 1392 m³/h in ventilation or extraction. It is delivered ready to be connected with a 7.6 meter cable. Many ATEX accessories complete the equipment such as fittings, couplings and antistatic sheaths.
The UB20 air exhaust fan is also available in ATEX version (UB20xx) for use in potentially hazardous environments with risk of explosion such as in chemical and petrochemical industries, mills and silos, biogas plants or landfills.
Numerous accessories are available to complement the UB20 air fan/extractor for greater convenience:
- Ducting and quick connect kit for tight or hard to reach spaces.
- Battery pack + charger to make the device autonomous on battery with two speeds of air circulation and modulate the flow according to the needs.
- Turbo-toque to quickly connect two or more UB20 air fans in series and increase airflow by up to 50% when blowing through long ducts.
- In-line heating system warming confined spaces, command centers or rescue shelters for up to 8 hours.
- ATEX version (UB20xx): 1 392 m3/h
Nominal intensity / inrush (start):
- ATEX version (UB20xx): 1.2A / 7A
- ATEX version (UB20xx): 12 kg
- ATEX version (UB20xx): 350 x 350 x 390 mm
Sound level: 74 dB at 1 meter
Operating conditions: -20°C to +40°C
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.