EFi150xx Large volume ATEX exhaust fan
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The EFI150xx is an ATEX exhaust fan for use in potentially hazardous environments with explosion risks in the industry, the maritime sector, or aviation. It operates either in "ventilation" mode to dilute a polluted atmosphere or in "extraction" mode to evacuate dust, smoke, and toxic gases in confined spaces. Detailed description
The assets of the EFi150xx ATEX exhaust fan
It is very robust, resistant to corrosion, chemical products, and shocks, and delivers an airflow of 7,580 m3/h (excluding ducting), ideal for large volumes such as tunnels and basements. Many ATEX accessories complete the equipment: fittings, couplers, and antistatic ducts.
The EFI150 large airflow exhaust fan is also available in an ATEX version (EFI150xx) for use in potentially hazardous environments with explosion risks in industry, marine and aviation. With its antistatic polycarbonate/ABS casing, it is resistant to corrosion, chemicals and shocks.
There are many accessories available to complement the device such as: fittings, flexible sheaths with fastening straps of different lengths (5 meters, 7.6 meters and 10 meters) and quick coupling cases.
The technical specifications of the EFi150xx large volume ATEX exhaust fan
- Flow rate
- Without duct: 7 580 m³/h
- With 4.6m duct + 90° angle: 5 404 m³/h
- Number of adaptable ducts: 2
- Power supply: 115/230 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Wiring: 14AWGG / 2,5 mm2
- Power: 1,1 kw
- Nominal intensity / inrush (starting): 8A / 40A
- Materials: Antistatic PC/ABS fireproof V0 case
- Dimensions : 480 x 460 x 410 mm
- Weight: 28 kg
- Ingress rating (switch): IP55
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Sound level: 90,2 dB to 1 meter
- Certifications : CE, ATEX, IECEx, UL
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.