SensePoint XRL Bluetooth ATEX fixed gas detector with display
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The Sensepoint XRL is an ATEX fixed gas detector designed to meet the requirements of industrial applications. Equipped with the Bluetooth technology, it is available with an analog or Modbus RTU output and can be integrated both into a new installation and into existing systems.
With a high protection degree (IP66) and equipped with a metal case resistant to harsh environments the Honeywell SensePoint XRL is water proof and jet wash proof. Detailed description
The SensePoint XRL ATEX fixed gas detector
The Honeywell SensePoint XRL gas detector is an ATEX gas transmitter for explosive combustible, toxic gas or lack of oxygen monitoring in classified areas (ATEX). It is available as a 4-20 mA or Modbus RTU linear output for more economical serial wiring.
Bluetooth user interface
A dedicated mobile application is available on smartphones or tablets (Bluetooth communication) to perform various tasks relating to installation, commissioning and maintenance. The mobile application allows among other things:
- Read real time gas concentrations
- Set up and configure the transmitter
- Read transmitter history
- Generate calibration reports
The calibration can be carried out by a single person without having to open the detector (non-intrusive action in ATEX area)
Clean style & visual indicator
The sleek style and choice of colors allows you to choose the appearance of the detector so that it blends or contrasts with the environment in which it is used.
The multicolored visual indicators allow you to quickly visualize the state of the Sensepoint XRL, whether it is in alarm, fault, or simply in normal operating mode.
ATEX SensePoint XRL fixed gas detector applications
- Industrial sites
- Drinking water production plants
- Battery charging rooms
- Petrochemical plants
- Oil depots
Honeywell SensePoint XRL technical specifications
- Detection principle: - Explosive gases: Catalytic sensors resistant to poisons 0-100% LEL (methane, butane, propane LPG, CNG or H2) - Toxic gases (CO, H2S, NO2, O2): electrochemical sensor
- Power supply: 24 Vdc
- Outputs : - Analog: 0 - 22 mA - Digital: Modbus RTU (optional)
- Visual indicator: multicolored LED light ring - Flashing green: normal - Flashing red: alarm - Flashing green and yellow: warning - Flashing yellow: anomaly - Solid yellow: inhibition - Flashing blue: Bluetooth pairing in progress - Solid blue: established Bluetooth connection
- Wireless interface: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy). Dedicated mobile application for wireless configuration and maintenance Android 4.3 or higher compatible.
- Radion: RED, FCC, IC
- Housing: LM20 aluminum alloy (anthracite or yellow)
- Dimensions: 118 x 159 x 93 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Protection index: IP 66, NEMA 4X
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to 65 ° C
- Humidity: 0 to 99% RH (non-condensing)
- ATEX certification: - ATEX Ex db IIC T6 Gb - ATEX Ex tb IIIC T85 ° C Db
- EMC certification: EN 50270: 2015
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $679.63
- SensePoint XCD Fixed ATEX gas detector w display and relay outputStarting at $1,051.58
- Series 3000 ATEX 4-20 mA gas transmitter with displayStarting at $1,083.19