Pack & Go - Safety harness with integrated bag
The Pack & GO is a safety harness with an integrated carrying bag. It is comfortable to wear and its integrated storage bag makes it particularly practical. It has 2 attachment points : 1 sternal point on textile loop and 1 dorsal point on "D" metallic. It complies with the EN361 standard (Personal Protective Equipment against falls from a height).
The Pack & GO fall arrest harness innovates with its anti-trauma buckles at the thighs which reduce the stress on the wearer produced during a fall (compression of the femoral artery). It is equipped with automatic buckles on the thigh and chest boots. Available in 3 sizes, it is easy to adjust using flat buckles on the shoulder straps for an adjustment by pulling down. Detailed description
A French-made safety harness
The Pack & GO is an excellent value for money safety harness, suitable for industrial maintenance and the construction sectors. It is a French-made product that offers a guarantee of quality, short lead times and compliance with French and international standards, an undeniable advantage.
Technical characteristics of Pack & GO harness
- Reversible fluo neoprene bag equipped with a comfort backrest.
- 44 mm main straps water-repellent in polyester (R≥25kN).
- Straps adjustment from below using quick buckles male / female in black galvanized steel.
- 44 mm wide on chest strap and thigh straps with buckle closure automatic devices in black zinc-plated steel with closing indicator.
- Sternal attachment point on textile ring and dorsal attachment point on "D" metallic.
- Patented anti-trauma buckles.
- Removable tool holder.
- Large polypropylene back plate.
- Activation indicators.
- Static resistance ≥ 15 kN.
- 3 sizes available (S, ML or XL).
- Weight: 1.4 kg.
- Complies with the EN361 standard.
- Tested for a maximum weight of 140 kg.
- Made in France, a guarantee of quality and short lead times.
Associated products of safety harness
Energy absorber with single halyard lanyard
Energy absorber with integrated single halyard lanyard. A removable connector is positioned on the energy absorber side and a removable or non-removable connector on the lanyard side.
Energy absorber with double halyard lanyard
Energy absorber with integrated double halyard lanyard. A removable connector is positioned on the energy absorber side and a removable or non-removable connector on the lanyard side.
Self-retracting fall arrest
Self retracting fall arrest equipped with a lanyard retractable high density polyethylene strap. Transparent polycarbonate protective casing.
Self-retracting fall arrest, absorber & winch
Fall arrest equipped with a automatic retractable steel cable lanyard and an internal kinetic energy dissipation element. An emergency winch allows to evacuate the secured person to the top.
- Entry-level fall arrest harnesses NUSL1 ECO & NUSL2 ECOStarting at $24.59
- Versatile fall arrest harness NUS65A for work at heightStarting at $84.45
- Fall arrest safety harness VIT'O for work at height or in confined spacesStarting at $104.77
- Safety harness VIT'O TEC for work at height or in confined spacesStarting at $197.77