Respirator cartridge for Scott Safety PAPR Tornado or Phantom Vision
Rd50 filter cartridges or SCOTT Phantom Vision and Tornado filter cartridges for powered air purifying respirators: high capacity filters with 50 mm connection against particles, gases and combinations of both for a wide variety of applications.
For Phantom Vision PAPR masks, only PSL filter cartridges are approved. For Tornado PAPR, the entire range is approved. Detailed description
The Tornado powered air purifying respirator
With its nominal flow rate above 160 l / min and its specifical comfort and performance, the Phantom Vision powered air purifying respirator is an ideal choice for asbestos removal works (level 2). It is his favorite field but it is also used for many other applications.
Tornado powered air purifying respiratorsfrom SCOTT Safety are purifying respiratory protective equipment with positive pressure widely used in industry and in the crop protection sector. The motor is not for sale anymore but facepieces, accessories and filter cartridges are still available.
SCOTT Safety Phantom and Tornado filters
- Particle filters: type PSL (1 filter required)
- Gas filters: Type A2 – K1 or A1B1E1 (2 to 3 identical filters required)
- Combined filters (gases + particles): A2PSL - K1PSL - A1B1E1PSL or A2B2E2K2Hg-PSL (3 identical filters required)
- (3 cartridges per Tornado – Option TOR/ADAPT required)
PAPR Phantom and Tornado filters lifetime
A filter lifetime depends on…
- The concentration and nature of the contaminant on the working place
- The filter capacity (class 1, 2 or 3). Class 3 being the most protective class.
- Ambient air humidity and temperature
- Powered air purifying respirator - Phantom Vision PAPRStarting at $834.53
- Powered air purifying respirator RD40 3M Scott Safety Proflow SC PAPRStarting at $949.14
- Powered air purifying respirator PAPR - X-plore 8000Starting at $952.72
- Constant flow airline respirator system SAR - X-plore 9300Starting at $261.46