Portable VOC detector with PID lamp VP5 PID (volatil organic coumpounds)
The VP5 PID is a portable VOC detector with (PID) lamp technology for the fast and accurate detection of a large range of volatile organic compounds. Compact and resistant, available in two colors, it offers comfort thanks to its lightness and ergonomics.
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) are a significant family of gases and gaseous substances, many of which are considered toxic. The VP5 PID is a portable gas detector to detect and measure exposure to these hazardous substances. Detailed description
Portable VOC detector with PID lamp
The VP5 PID portable VOC detector is a variation of the Ventis Pro5 multi-gas detector. Three additional cells can be associated to make it a 5-gas transmitter with a double detection cell like the CO/H2S cell.
Other available sensors are CH4 or C5H12 (explosive gases, hydrocarbons, solvents, alcohols), Cl2 (chlorine), CO (carbon monoxide), CO2 (carbon dioxide), H2S (hydrogen sulfide), HCN (hydrogen cyanide), NH3 (ammonia), NO2 (nitrogen dioxide), O2 (oxygen), PH3 (phosphine) and SO2 (sulfur dioxide).
PTI (Protection Isolated Worker) function as standard
In addition to its gas detection features, the VP5 PID includes many features dedicated to more safety gases such as the man-down alarm, and an imminent danger alert button.
For a better interpretation of alarms and hazards, personalized messages of clear actions are displayed on the screen at start-up or in case of pre-alarm to facilitate the communication and the work of the technicians.
Clip-on pump for Ventis gas detectors
VSP clip-on pump is a very interesting accessory to complement the VP5 PID portable VOC detector transforming a single gas detector into a transmitter with a gas sampling pump. No tools are required to connect or remove the pump from the gas detector.
It is the ideal solution for confined space entry clearance measurements or for users who work in tanks, wells, or in the search for leak detection.
LENS™ Wireless Communication
With the LENS™ Wireless technology available on Ventis Pro detectors, people on site are no longer isolated. When a detector goes into alarm due to a gas hazard, a "man in distress" alert, or a panic situation, all people in the group connected will be instantly informed of the danger.
Technical specifications of VOC detector VP5 PID
- Portable VOC Detector: Measures volatile organic compounds
- Cell type: 10.6 eV photoionization PID lamp
- Other available sensors: Explosive gases (hydrocarbons, solvents, alcohols), Cl2, CO, CO/H2S, SCO2, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3 and SO2
- Display: Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Keypad: Two button operation and dedicated button for "panic"alarm
- Alarms: 360° ultra-bright LED lights (2 red 2 blue), audible (95 dB at 10 cm) and vibrating
- Data log: 3 months minimum at 10 sec. intervals
- Housing: Polycarbonate with protective shell rubber overmolding
- Color: Available in two colors (black and orange)
- Dimensions: 104 x 58 x 36 mm
- Weight : 200 g
- Ingress rating: IP68 (immersion during 1 hour to 1,5 meters deep)
- Homologation: ATEX, IECEx, CSA, UL
Clip-on gas sampling pump
- Housing material: Polycarbonate with overmolding rubber protection
- Sampling range: 15.2 meters
- Mounting: Latch fastener, any tools required
- Dimensions: 143 x 81 x 68 mm
- Weight: 270 g lithium-ion battery version
- Pump fault alarm: 90 dB sound + visual
- Ingress rating: IP66 - IP67
Communication (LENS™ Wireless mesh network)
- Frequency: ISM free frequency band (2.405 to 2.480 GHz)
- Maximum number of peers: 25 devices per group
- Range: 100 m in line of sight (face to face)
- Homologations : FCC Part 15, IC, CE/RED
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Portable ATEX multi gas detector - Ventis® Pro - Configurable 5 gas monitorStarting at $977.63
iBrid MX6 Multi gas detector Ex, Cl2, CO, CO2, COV, H2S, HCl, HCN, NO, NO2Starting at $2,772.98
X-am 8000 portable 7 gas monitor - Combustible, toxic gases & VOC (PID)Starting at $2,779.42