VOC detector (volatile organic compounds) - MX6-VOC
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
MX6-VOC portable VOC detector (volatile organic compound) with photoionization lamp (PID) and integrated sampling pump. Measurement and monitoring of VOC presence in the air: detection of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, aldehydes, ketones, hydrocarbons and aromatics... Detailed description
VOC (volatile organic compounds) are a category of many various products including pollutant and toxic substances. These organic substances contain carbon and hydrogen which can be partially or totally replaced by other atoms: alkanes (except CH4), alkenes, alkynes, aromatics (hap), chlorofluorocarbons, alcohols, ketones, aldehydes...
List of major VOCs detected by the MX6-VOC
Equipped with a 10.6 eV photoionization lamp, the MX6-VOC gas detector can detect any volatile organic compound with an ionizing potential (IP) below 10.6 eV. However, when detecting VOC, it is not possible to target a specific substance. This means that any VOC will be detected and not a specific substance.
Acetaldehyde, ethyl acetate, butyle acetate, methyle acetate, Acetone, Acetonitrile, Acetylene, Acrylonitrile, Acroleine, Benzene, Butadiene, Butane, Butanol, Butene, Chloroforme, Chlorophenol, methyl chloride, vinyle chloride, Chlorobenzene, CFC (R11, R12, R13, R113, R114, R115), Dichlorobenzene, dichloromethane, dichloroethane, Dichloropropane, dichloroethylene, dibromomethane, dibromoethane, Diethylketone, Ethane, Ethanol, Ethylbenzene, Heptane, Ethylene (ethene), Formaldehyde, Hexane, Hexene, Isoprene 1, 2, Methanol, Methane, Naphtalene, Octane, ethylene oxide, Perchloroethylene, Pentane, Pentene, Phenol, Propane, Propanol, Propylene, Propyne, Styrene, Trichlorobenzene, Trichloroethylenes, trichloroethanes, trichloroethene, Tetrachloroethylene, tetrachloroethane, tetrachloromethane, Toluene, Trimethylbenzènes, Xylene...
A more detailed list is available on the MX6-VOC litterature
MX6 multigas detector technical specifications
- VOC gas detector (Volatile Organic Compounds) with 10.6 eV photoionization lamp (PID)
- Opportunity to add sensors (up to 5 measuring channels)
- Standard sampling pump (required to detect VOC)
- Display: STN colored graphic LCD
- Case material: Lexan/ABS/stainless steel with rubber protective overmold
- Dimensions: 167 mm x 77 mm x 56 mm (pump included) / Weight: 511 g
- Power supply/run time: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery: usually 24 hours
- IECEx/ATEX : EEx ia d IIC T4 Equipment group and category: II 2G
- UL : Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4 ; AEx ia d IIC T4
- CSA : Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4
Included with the device: universal charger, nylon carrying case, belt clip, hand strap, tool and calibration kit, user manual and quick start guide, training CD-ROM, hydrophobic dust filter and sampling hose (in aspirated mode).
A whole range of additional sensors
In addition to the PID sensor (volatile organic compounds measurement), user can add up to 4 other gas detection sensors to detect:
Combustible gases, solvents and hydrocarbons, Cl2 (chlorine), CO (carbon monoxide), CO2 (carbon dioxide), ClO2 (chlorine dioxide), H2 (hydrogen), H2S (hydrogen sulfide), HCl (hydrogen chloride), HCN (hydrogen cyanide), NO (nitric oxide), NO2(nitrogen dioxide), NH3 (ammonia), O2 (oxygen), PH3 (phosphine), and SO2 (sulfur dioxide).
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- VOC (volatile organic compound) micro-detector - CUBStarting at $1,341.66
- Full mask with DIN40 side connection Promask FM3Starting at $169.98