Open circuit self-contained breathing apparatus - ACSI SCBA
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The ACSI self-contained breathing apparatus
The ACSI is a type 2 open-circuit self-contained breathing apparatus (OC-SCBA) with compressed oxygen. It is composed by a backplate, a padded harness and a powerful pneumatic system that includes a cylinder connector, a pressure reducer, a manometer, a low pressure whistle and a demand valve.
- The ACSi is specifically designed as a Class 1 OC-SCBA for use in industrial environments. Approved according to EN137, fireproof Class 1, it suits perfectly in fire applications (firefighting)
- Removable Tempest demand valve with positive pressure, tilting power-operated diaphragm, low breathing resistance and fast dynamic performances, automatic activation from first breath and a free-hand bypass ring.
- First stage reducer features a non-adjustable spring piston mechanism and an MP output protected by an overpressure valve. Body and valve cap made of nickel-platted brass with stainless steel spring and U hose fastening clip.
- Bourdon tube dial, glasses made of shock- and heat-resistant polycarbonate. Safety unit behind the manometer
ACSI SCBA assets
Enhanced user comfort
With only 2.15 kg, the ACSi is the lightest backplate from its category. It is a lot lighter than its opponents, giving user an improved comfort, greater freedom and fatigue reduction.
High performance pressure reducing system
- High performance extremely reliable pneumatic system with compact demand valve activated from first breath, featuring a bypass
- The first stage high pressure reducer only contain two mobile parts and can handle pressures of up to 300 bar without adjustment
- The reducer can be removed without tool. Just turn it at 90 degree.
SCBA lifetime reduced costs
- Every part can be replaced by the user and are cost-effective and easy to maintain
- Every component is made to ensure future migration at low price
- The backplate and the harness are machine washable with your working clothes
- The new material is approved for 30°C washing, keeping its flame-proof qualities
- Large range of masks including Vision 3 and Promask PP
- The ASCi is approved with a large range of cylinders
- The ASCi is approved with several valves
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Portable 4 gas detector rental - Ventis MX4Starting at $58.31
- Ventis MX4 - %LEL, O2, CO & H2S - 4 gas meterStarting at $474.84
- Personal alert safety system - Bodyguard 1000Starting at $201.12
- iBrid MX6 Multi gas detector Ex, Cl2, CO, CO2, COV, H2S, HCl, HCN, NO, NO2Starting at $2,552.72