Fluorescent ATEX light - ELLK92
Attention: international orders for this product (shipping outside of Metropolitan France) can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add your quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Add to cart". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using our contact form.
ATEX dual headlamp fluorescent light 110/254 VAC (for use in classified zone 1, 2, 21 and 22). Standard G13 fluorescent tubes (not included). Detailed description
Featuring a flameproof electronic ballast with double headlamp (each tube is independent), it meets latest standards. Automatic power shutdown when opening the case. Standard G13 fluorescent tubes (not included).
Light toggle switch
Ex II 2 G, Ex II 2D(T 67°C) EExed IIC T6
Certified temperature: from -20°C to +40°C
Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 for gas and dust hazards
Ingress protection: IP66
Threading – Terminal:
- 1 x M25 featuring a polyamide cable gland for unshielded cable Ø 8 to 17 mm
- 6 x 2.5 mm2
Material / Finish:
- Shock-resistant polyamide dyed black in the mass
- Phosphorescent stripe for recognition in darkness
Weight and dimensions:
- 0.50 kg
- 85 x 85 x 77,5 mm (without cable gland)
Contact / Breaking capacity:
- 2 NO contacts in standard
- 250V / 16A
- A2 pair of suspension rings
- D92 pair of fixing brackets
- Pair of tube mounting clamps Ø47-51mm