Emergency escape breathing apparatus SK 1203
The SK 1203 is a compressed air emergency escape breathing apparatus designed to protect the user's respiratory tract and eye mucous membranes against vapours, toxic or asphyxiating gases, aerosols or when the atmosphere is deficient in oxygen.
This personal protective equipment is especially designed to be quickly operational in case of an emergency situation. It is an anti-panic device that is activated instantly when the bag is opened to release compressed air directly into the hood. Detailed description
The SK 1203 is very easy to use and does not require any special training to use it. The operating instructions are printed on the cylinder bag in the form of easy-to-understand pictograms so that anyone, regardless of language, can use it correctly. However, it is highly recommended that the staff is familiar with the device before any intervention.
The hood is equipped with a screen with very wide visibility, a collar that ensures a perfect tightness, a half-mask to reduce dead space and a valve that opens to the ambient air when the air reserve is finished.
The compressed air cylinder stored in the bag provides 15 minutes of breathing air to the user. It is connected to the valve and the pressure gauge in order to have a constant indication of the pressure of the cylinder.
The bag is equipped with a transparent window to check easily the gauge from the outside and with closing seals to detect quickly if the device has been used or tampered.
The carrying bag and hood are antistatic, so this emergency escape apparatus can be used in ATEX areas (explosive atmospheres).
SK 1203 SCBA assets
- Self-contained constant flow emergency escape breathing apparatus
- Compressed air cylinder 2 liters 300 bar for 15 minutes breathing air autonomy
- Pictograms to help you set up the device for easy understanding
- Transparent window on the transport bag for easy reading of the pressure gauge
- Suitable for everyone and can be worn with glasses or a beard
- Complies with the EN 1146-2005 standard and is ATEX certified
Technical specifications of the emergency escape apparatus SK 1203
- Function: Breathing apparatus allowing to evacuate an hazardous area (industrial and marine)
- Autonomy: 15 minutes
- Flow rate: Approximately 35l/m
- Dimensions: 500 mm x 240 mm x 200 mm
- Weight: Complete device (mask + steel bottle + bag): 6 kg
- Hood material: PVC coated cotton
- Panoramic visor: Transparent PVC
- Collar: PU
- Inner half mask: Silicone
- Bag: Antistatic PVC coated fabric
- Valve / Regulator: Cast brass alloy and chrome plated
- Bottle: Steel
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: Between -20°C and 50°C
- Humidity: Below 80%
- Marked in accordance with EN 1146-2005
- MED 2014/90/EU and PED 2014/68/EU (European marine equipment directive / rudder symbol)
- ATEX certified (directive 2014/34/EU)
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Emergency escape breathing apparatus Compressed air EEBD - Dräger Saver CFStarting at $748.65
Self-contained breathing apparatus for short interventions - PAS MicroStarting at $1,165.87
M20 self-rescuer SCSR (Emergency escape breathing device EEBD)Starting at $616.72
Self-rescuer mask SCSR - OXY 3000/6000Starting at $1,067.20