Accuro pump for Dräger colorimetric tubes
The Accuro manual pump for Dräger reagent tubes is a bellows sampling device used for gases and vapors spot measurements. It is easy to use with one hand, and allows reliable measurements in all situations.
When the bellows is released, air is automatically pumped and the to be measured gas sample is drawn through the reagent tube. An end of stroke indicator is integrated in the pump body to easily check the performed number of strokes. Detailed description
The Dräger Accuro manual pump
The Accuro pump allows spot measurements in combination with Dräger reagent tubes for the detection of concentration peaks, access to confined spaces, industrial hygiene monitoring, etc.
It is a manual bellows pump which draws 100 ml per stroke. The pump body is made up of a bellows which is fully compressed for measurement. When the bellows is released, the air is automatically pumped and the sample of gas to be measured is drawn through the used Dräger reagent tube. The sampling process is complete when the bellows of the pump has fully returned. A limit switch indicator is integrated in the body of the Accuro Dräger pump.
Dräger Accuro pump technical specifications
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 170 x 45 x 85 mm
- Weight 250 g
- Stroke volume 100 ± 5 cm3
- Ambient conditions - Temperature: From -20 ° C to +50 ° C - Relative humidity: From 0 to 95% without condensation
- CE certification (EN 0158)
- ATEX: I M1 - II 1GD IIB 85 ° C T6 - II 2G IIC T6 - -20 ° C ≤ TA ≤ +50 ° C
- Certification: DIN EN ISO 1762
- Dräger reagent tubes for spot gas measurementsStarting at $88.83
- Dräger simultaneous test kits - Semi-quantitative gas measurementStarting at $98.80
- X-act 5000 automatic pump for Dräger reagent tubesStarting at $1,365.21
- Dräger diffusion tubes - Time weighted average exposure TWA measurementStarting at $115.16