Dräger tubes for spot gas measurement - Colorimetric reagent tubes
With over a 100 million units sold over the past ten years, Dräger tubes undoubtedly remain the benchmark for gas spot measurement. They are most often used for determining concentration peaks, measuring exposure levels, detecting potential leaks or air quality analysis.
With more than 200 available Dräger tubes for spot measurements of 500 gases and vapors, measuring gas concentrations by colorimetric reagent tubes is a simple, precise, economical solution and does not require any special technical skills.
- Starting at $100.35Quickview
- Starting at $97.54Quickview
- Starting at $116.96Quickview
- Starting at $1,386.56Quickview
- Starting at $3,918.55Quickview