OLCT10 fixed gas detector - Combustible, toxic and refrigerant gas
With an excellent quality / price ratio, the Oldham OLCT10 fixed gas detector is particularly suitable for monitoring explosive vapors and gases, toxic combustion gases (CO, NO, NO₂,) or refrigerant gases (freons HFC, HCFC, HFO) .
This fixed gas transmitter is mainly recommended for tertiary applications such as small boiler rooms (explosive gases and CO), parking lots (CO and NOx) and air conditioning systems monitoring (refrigerant leaks). Detailed description
Fixed boiler room gas detector
The OLC(T) 10 is the preferred fixed gas detector in the tertiary sector and more particularly in small and medium boiler rooms, several versions are available:
- OLC10 and OLC10 TWIN: Catalytic sensor with Wheatstone bridge output for explosive combustible gas detection compatible only with Oldham MX32 or MX43 controllers. The TWIN version makes it possible to connect 2 detectors on the same channel.
- OLCT10: Standard 4-20mA linear output catalytic sensor for the detection of explosive gases
Fixed gas detector for parking garage
Ideal for monitoring vehicle combustion and exhaust gases, the Oldham OLCT10 is a fixed gas detector available CO (carbon monoxide), NO (nitrogen monoxide) and NO2 (nitrogen dioxide) monitoring with an electrochemical sensor and a 4-20mA linear output.
Fixed refrigerant gas detector
With a wide range of detected refrigerant gases (HFC, HCFC, HFO freons), the semi-conductor version of the OLCT10 transmitter is compatible with all gas controllers or automatic systems able to receive a standard 4-20mA input.
OLCT10 gas detector assets
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- Very simple operation
- 4-20 mA linear output
- Dust and moisture proof (IP 65)
- Ideal for small gas boiler rooms, parking garages, battery charging rooms and refrigerant leaks
Oldham OLCT10 technical specifications
- Detection principle: - Explosive combustible gases: Catalytic sensor, resistant to poisons, 0-100% LEL (methane, butane, propane LPG, CNG or H2) - Toxic gases: electrochemical sensor - Refrigerant gases (freons): Semiconductor sensor
- Signal output: - OLC and OLC-TWIN version: Wheatstone bridge 340 mA - OLCT version (all sensors): 4-20mA linear
- Power supply: 15 - 30 Vdc (24 Vdc nominal)
- Consumption: - Electrochemical version: 30 mA - Catalytic or semiconductor version: 100 mA max
- Wiring: - Catalytic version: 3 active 1.5mm2 shielded wires - Electrochemical version: 2 shielded active wires, 32W max in loop - Semiconductor version: 2 power wires and 1 for the signal - 1 M16 cable gland, cable diameter from 4 to 8 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 118 x 126 x 58 mm
- Materials: ABS
- Protection: IP65
- Operating temperature: -10 to + 45 ° C
- Humidity: 0% RH to 95% RH
- Certifications: Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN 50270
- Digital fixed gas detector - OLCT10N (series connection)Starting at $427.17
- Standalone refrigerant gas monitor freons MGS 450Starting at $359.21
- OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $718.42
- MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)Starting at $1,078.84