Dräger Alcotest 3820 personal breathalyzer for general public use
The Alcotest 3820 digital personal breathalyzer is a model derived from devices used by the police with the same sensor technology. Made in Germany and designed for years of use, this electronic breathalyzer meets the highest quality standards.
The Dräger Alcotest 3820 personal breathalyzer is an alcohol rate in exhaled air measuring unit which provides responsible drivers a reliable way to control their alcohol rate for a safe and lawfull drive. Detailed description
The Dräger Alcotest 3820 digital personal breathalyzer
The Dräger Alcotest 3820 electronic breathalyzer is a reliable and economical way to measure and control blood alcohol level in exhaled air. Stemming from the Dräger know-how - manufacturing alcohol control devices used by law enforcement over several decades - this digital personal breathalyzer is very simple and quick to implement.
Protected by a cap, the disposable mouthpiece fits intuitively. The exhaled air passes through the device through the air duct, and only a sample of this air is analyzed. This measurement technique - also used by law enforcement - guarantees absence of residual alcohol in the breathalyzer, as well as measurements accuracy and reliability.
The Dräger Alcotest 3820 digital personal breathalyser is delivered with 5 spare mouthpieces hygenically and individually packaged.
Dräger Alcotest 3820 breathalyzer technical specifications
- Measuring principle: Dräger Sensor, 1/4 ”electrochemical sensor, alcohol specific
- Measuring range: 0 to 5.00 ‰ - a message is displayed when exceeding the limits of the measuring range
- Sampling: Automatic sampling when the minimum volume or breathing time is reached
- Ready to use: approximately 4 s after switching on
- Results displays: after approximately 3 s (at 0 mg / l); after about 10 s (at 1.00 ‰, at room temperature)
- Operating temperature: from -5 to +50 ° C
- Relative humidity: from 10 to 100% (non-condensing and in working condition)
- Graphic LCD display: 32 x 22 mm backlit (128 x 64 pixels)
- LED: 1 light-emitting diode (LED) for additional indication of results and warning messages
- Audible signals: various audible signals alongside messages and warnings displayed on the screen
- Data logger: memory of the last 10 tests
- Power supply: 1 x CR123A battery, on-screen battery charge status (one battery approximately allows 1,500 alcohol tests)
- Mouthpiece: in individual hygienic packaging
- Calibration: calibration with wet or dry gas
- Housing: ABS / PC impact resistant
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approximately 50 x 133 x 29 mm
- Weight: about 130 g, including battery
- Dräger Alcotest 5820 - Professional alcohol BreathalyzerStarting at $758.13
- Dräger Alcotest 5000 Alcohol breathalyzer for professionalsStarting at $508.98
- Drug test - Dräger DrugCheck 3000Starting at $39.03
- Ethanol calibration gas cylinder – C2H6OStarting at $132.88