Drug test - Dräger DrugCheck 3000
The Dräger drug test DrugCheck 3000 determines in a few minutes whether a person has recently used certain drugs. This compact device provides reliable results very quickly while being affordable and easy to use.
Requiring no electrical power, this non-invasive saliva analysis device can be used anywhere for the detection of cocaine, opiates, cannabis, amphetamines, methamphetamines and benzodiazepines. Detailed description
The Dräger drug test DrugCheck 3000
With the Dräger DrugCheck 3000 saliva drug test, a single test can detect up to six substances simultaneously: cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, methamphetamines / synthetic drugs (ecstasy, MDMA, etc.), benzodiazepines (certain drugs on prescription) and cannabis (THC).
Compact and pocket-friendly, it is easy to carry and quickly ready for use. It offers great flexibility of use in various circumstances, especially during road checks and for workplace safety tests. Free of all electrical parts, the test kit is safe in dangerous areas and great for drug tests outside of a laboratory.
Dräger DrugCheck 3000 operation
The Drager DrugCheck 3000 consists of two components: an absorbent collector for obtaining a saliva sample, and a test cassette for the analysis. The test cassette contains the buffer liquid and a window with two test strips, which displays the control and test lines.
The drug test itself is performed in three easy steps:
- Swab the saliva sample, shake the test kit, wait for a brief incubation period, and then start the test.
- A color indicator on the swab disappears as soon as it has absorbed enough oral fluid for a test. As soon as the control lines appear in the window, you can read the results.
- If the test result is negative, a line will appear alongside the respective substance class (drug). This means that none of the targeted substances were detected in the sample. If a line fails to appear next to one of the substance classes, then the result for this substance is positive (reverse reading).
DrugCheck 3000: Cannabis fast and sensitive analysis
Check individuals for up to five substance classes simultaneously with the Dräger DrugCheck 3000: cocaine, opioids, amphetamine, methamphetamines/designer drugs (e.g. Ecstasy) and cannabis (THC). Of all the substances listed, cannabis is the drug consumed most frequently and THC is the most difficult of all compounds to identify. This is why the Dräger drug test was optimized to detect THC, and now offers two measurement options based on a chosen pre-incubation time:
- A fast option (with a higher threshold)
- A more sensitive option (with a lower threshold).
Dräger DrugCheck 3000 technical specifications
- Test for detecting drugs in oral fluid
- Dimensions (W x H x L) / Weight: 32 x 111 x 57 mm / <30 g
- Operating range: Operation: 5 °C to 40 °C at 5 % to 95 % relative humidity
- Storage / transportation: 4°C to 25°C
- Time of measurement: • fast measurement: analysis < 3 minutes • Sensitive measurement: analysis < 5 minutes
- Selection of the measurement mode: depending on the selected pre-incubation time and the desired THC threshold, for faster or more precise reading.