Chemical suit type 1a CPS 6900
Thanks to its internal breathing apparatus, the CPS 6900 gas-tight chemical suit protects against hazardous gaseous, liquid, solid and aerosol-based substances. The garment is made of Umex which gives it optimal wearing comfort associated with excellent mechanical stability.
Thanks to the great flexibility of this material, this reusable chemical suit is ideal for handling acid, chlorine, ammonia, liquefied gas and work in cold environments. Its ergonomic cut and the five available sizes offer a high adaptability degree for 1.50 m to 2.05 m workers. Detailed description
Chemical suit type 1a according to the EN743 standard
Types 1 and 2 (ventilated or not) are "diving suits" types and are particularly suitable for classified sites with high chemical risks.
Type 1a corresponds to ventilated or non-ventilated chemical gas-tight protection against liquid chemicals, liquid aerosols and solid particles (EN 943-1) with the self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) worn inside the suit for maximum protection.
Chemical suit available in 5 sizes
With the self-contained breathing apparatus worn inside the chemical suit for maximum protection, the CPS 6900 gas-tight suit guarantees high wearing comfort, even during difficult tasks in hazardous areas.
Its ergonomic cut and the five available sizes allow a high adaptability degree for 1.50 m to 2.05 m heights. In addition, the significantly lighter and softer material makes the equipment is ideally suited to allow great movement freedom.
Dräger chemical suit CPS 6900 technical specifications
- Performance type (according to EN943): Type 1a (chemical protection impermeable to gases, liquid chemicals, liquid aerosols and solid particles) - The self-contained breathing apparatus is worn under the suit for maximum protection..
- Sizes: 5 sizes available (S, M, L, XL & XXL).
- Suit Material: D-mex™
Operating temperature: -40 °C to +60 °C (storage -5 °C to +25 °C)
- Weight (without ventilation system):
- With face cuff and boots approx. 5.4 kg
- With full face mask and boots approx. 6.2 kg
- Certifications :
- EN 943-1:2002 - EU requirements for gas-tight protective suits for industrial use
- EN 1073-1/2 - Protection against contamination by radioactive particles
- EN 14126:2003 - Protection against contamination by contagious agents
- EN 14593-1 - Supply via air-supplied breathing apparatus with demand valve
- EN 14594 - International requirements for chemical protective clothing
- ISO 16602 Requirements for naval use
- SOLAS Requirements for naval uses
- Chemical tests (permeation time expressed in minutes depending on the chemical)
- Ammonia > 480 min.
- Chlorine > 480 min.
- 40% caustic soda > 480 min.
- n-heptane > 480 min.
* According to DIN EN ISO 6529: 2003-01 up to a permeation rate of 1.0 μg/cm3/min
- Limited use hazmat chemical suit CPS 5900Starting at $1,602.51
- CBRN suit - type 1a hazmat suit CPS 7900Starting at $4,078.43
- Cooling vest Dräger CVP 5220Starting at $319.65
- Self-contained breathing apparatus, firefighter SCBA Dräger PSS 3000Starting at $1,651.68