MX16 single line gas controller (one 4-20 mA or RS485 input)
Specially designed for small tertiary or industrial applications, the MX16 single line gas detection controller is a model of excellent quality / price ratio for monitoring risks associated to toxic, asphyxiating or explosive gases.
This very easy to use gas controller unit has many advantages such as a large backlit graphic LCD screen, 2 programmable alarm levels and contextual keys for easy menu navigation. Detailed description
MX16 controller - single line
The successor to the very popular MX15 controller, the MX16 single channel gas controller from Teledyne Oldham Simtronics is ideally suited for small applications: laboratories, hospitals, small boiler rooms, small car parks, charging rooms, breweries, etc. .
Two types of transmitters can be connected to this gas controller unit:
- either analog transmitters such as the OLCT10, CTX300, OLCT100, any other 4-20 mA transmitter on the market
- or digital transmitters like the OLCT10N series.
The MX16 gas controller has as standard the events’ history recording function (alarms, faults, etc.). As an option, an RS485 Modbus communication card is available for connection with a PLC supervision.
MX16 single channel controller assets
- Excellent value
- 1 digital or analog input to receive most gas detectors on the market
- Large 4 "backlit LCD display
- 2 alarm relays + 1 fault relay
- History of the last 512 events
- RS485 Modbus RTU protocol output (option)
MX16 gas controller technical specifications
- Function: Single line monitoring and alarm controller
- Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50-60 Hz (35W)
- Input: 1 4-20 mA linear input or 1 digital RS485
- Backlit graphic LCD
- Switching to reverse video in case of an alarm
- Bar graph with indication of alarm thresholds
- Keys: 5 contextual keys + 1 audible alarm acknowledgment button
- Alarms: 2 alarm levels (A1 & A2) + fault
- 2 alarm relays (A1 & A2) + 1 fault relay
- RS485 Modbus RTU Protocol (option)
- Data recording: History of the last 512 events
- Dimensions : 265 x 266 x 196 mm
- Protection class : IP55
- Operating conditions: -20 to +50°C and 5 to 95% HR (without condensation)
- Cable entries and exits:
- 3 PE M16 for cables from 4 to 8 mm²
- 2 PE M20 for cables from 6 to 12 mm²
- Certifications :
- EMC : EN 50270:15 compliant
- Low Voltage Directive : EN 61010-1:10 compliant
MX16 gas controller applications
- Hospitals / MRI rooms
- Food processing units
- Bottling and brewing units
- Cosmetic laboratories
- Small boiler rooms
- Garages and small car parks
- Charging stations
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
OLCT10 fixed gas detector - Combustible, toxic and refrigerant gasStarting at $229.83
4-20 mA gas detector transmitter - CTX300Starting at $760.31
OLCT100 fixed gas detector - ATEX SIL2 combustible, toxic & refrigerant gasStarting at $804.97
SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $98.03