Mini Electronic alarm 100 dB LED - TL LED
The TL LED is an economical and versatile sound and light combination. It is particularly suitable for tertiary or industrial applications indoors (offices, storage rooms, laboratories, etc.) and outdoors with its IP66 protection rating.
Available in 2 versions: 24Vdc or 230Vac, the TL LED sound and light combination is equipped with a very long-lasting flashing 2Hz LED and a 10-tone siren (including the AFNOR NF32-001 sound) 100dB adjustable by potentiometer. Detailed description
A multi-purpose audible and luminous handset
Thanks to its small size and its very interesting performances, this audible and luminous handset is particularly adapted for all small and medium gas detection installations (load rooms, laboratories with risks of anoxia, storage, etc) or fire.
Despite its small size, the TL LED offers a 360° audible and visual diffusion. Its light power is equivalent to 3 candelas and its emission through a red lens can be omnidirectional.
Very easy to install by connecting it directly to the terminals, this mini electronic alarm also has a very low power consumption.
The advantages of the TL LED handset
- Available in 24Vdc or 230Vac versions
- Small size, small footprint
- Excellent value for money
- High protection rating (IP66)
- 360° sound and visual diffusion
- Low power consumption
- Simple installation, connection to terminal blocks
Technical specifications of the mini electronic alarm TL LED
- Power supply: 24Vcc or 230 Vca
- Sound power: 100 dB at 1 meter, audible up to 30 meters
- Number of sounds: 10 sounds including AFNOR NF S32-001 sound adjustable by potentiometer
- Selecting sounds:
- By jumper
- Control oF 3 sounds by internal connection (option)
- Light output:
- 3 candelas
- Omnidirectional light dispersion
- IP rating: IP66
- Flash Hz (120 flash/mn)
- Flashing LEDS
- Flashing duration: 70% efficiency after 8 million of uses
- Optics color: red
- Relative humidity: 90% to 20°C
- Operating factor: 100 %
- Dimensions: 86 mm x 86 mm x 102 mm
- Weight: 24Vcc : 300 g / 230Vca : 400 g
- Cable entry: 4 x 20 mm Ø predrilled (0.5 - 1.5 mm²)
- Use temperature: - 25°C to 55°C
- Storage temperature: - 40°C to + 70°C
- Approval & certifications: CE & EN54-3
Areas of application for the TL LED light and sound handset
Its many features make it suitable for a wide range of applications:
- In boiler rooms on incoming access points
- Electric vehicle charging rooms
- Storage rooms
- Universities, classrooms
- Laboratories with risk of anoxia (presence of nitrogen)
- Hospitals, MRI rooms with helium detection
- Cold rooms & food processing industries
- Wine-making rooms
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
SONOS LED combined signaling deviceStarting at $95.96
NEXUS-C combined visual & audible alarmStarting at $211.10
FT883 rotating light beaconStarting at $229.23
AL1 XB visual and audible panel (Light panel with buzzer)Starting at $175.92