FT883 rotating light beacon
The AL-1 XB visual and audible panel (also called a safety light panel) is particularly suitable for tertiary or industrial applications indoors (offices, storage rooms, laboratories, etc.) or even outdoors under shelter (IP 65).
Equipped with a 4W Xenon flash light and a 70 dB buzzer (disconnectable), this signal light panel is the ideal complement to any gas detection installation and can be used to prohibit access, evacuate an area, or indicate a danger’s nature. Detailed description
A multi-use rotating light
The FT883 beacon (rotating light) is multi-use and particularly adtapted to signaling a process in progress or imminent danger, most often anixia risk. Visibility from a far is optimized thanks to light focalization thru 3 Fresnel lenses.
FT883 beacon assets
- Excellent visibility from afar (halogen lamp)
- Indoor or outdoor use (IP65)
- Very long service life thanks to roller drive
- Tube mounting possible with adapter (accessories)
- Installation possible in any position (including upside down)
- Impact resistance up to 20 Joules
- Available in 12 Vdc, 24 Vdc / Vac, 115 Vdc / Vac or 230 Vac versions
- Simple installation, connection in the base
- Several available colors for better adaptability.
FT883 rotating light technical specifications
- Light output: Halogen 35 W
- Halogen bulb: G 6.35 35 W 12 V / 24 V
- Verrine color: red (standard), orange, green or blue
- Drive: By roller, motor located in the center of gravity
- Dimensions (Ø x H): 142 mm x 218 mm
- Housing: PC / ABS mixture
- Shell material: PC, transparent
- Fixing: on flat bottom, square or tube (accessory)
- Wiring: screw terminal block with protection, max. 2.5 mm2
- Cable entry: cable diameter 5-7 mm
- Rotation frequency: 180 rpm
- Engine life:> 5,000 h
- Duty cycle: 100%
- Operating temperature: From -30 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Options: bracket for wall mounting, tube and foot, protective grid, etc.