Low pressure AIR/GAS pressure switch (Pmax 550 mbar) - C6097
Low pressure AIR/GAS pressure switch (Pmax 550 mbar) to control pressures (mini pressure, maxi pressure or differential pressures) from AIR/GAS lines or filter clogging levels (fans, blowers Detailed description
AIR/GAS pressure switch
The C6097 AIR/GAS pressure switch is designed to control pressures (mini pressure, maxi pressure or differential pressures) from AIR/GAS lines or filter clogging levels (fans, blowers…). When a pressure variation occurs, the receiver diaphragm detect it and activates the All or Nothing contact (SPDT) from the external control circuit.
C6097 AIR/GAS pressure switch technical specifications
- Pressure sampling:
- Positive pressure samplings: drilled RP 1/4“
- Pressure sampling for differential pressure: drilled RP 1/8“
(Every thread complies with ISO 7-1)
• Setpoint accuracy: ±15 % of total scale value (when pressure grows)
Contacts breaking capacity:
- Resistive load: 250 Vac - 5A
- Inductive load: Cos oe: 0,6
- Minimal voltage required: 50 mA, 24 Vac
- Pressure sensitive elements nature: Simple NBR diaphragm
- Housing: Molded aluminium
- Base: Polybutylene terephthalate
- Cover: Polycarbonate
- Operating ambient temperature: -15° to +60° C
- Relative humidity: Maximum allowed: 90 % at 40° C (non-condensing)
- Monitored fluid temperature: -15° to +80° C
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
600 mbar manual reset gas solenoid valve - ELK600Starting at $78.78
NC class EN161 automatic gas solenoid valve - ELK700Starting at $108.22
Safety box, gas casing for gas cock - BSVDStarting at $23.92
AIR/GAS lines accessories – Gas cock & ManometersStarting at $10.89