Automatic gas solenoid valve 360 mbar – ELK700
Attention: international orders for this product (shipping outside of Metropolitan France) can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add your quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Add to cart". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using our contact form.
ELK700 automatic gas solenoid valve, normally closed (NC) Class A EN161 - Maximum pressure 360 mbar. It is a normally closed solenoid valve, which means that in the absence of current, the solenoid valve remains closed.
3/8 "to 1" 1/2 F / F threaded connections and standard PN16 UNI 2223 flange connections from DN65 to DN150. Nominal voltage 230V 50/60 Hz (On request: 110V-50/60 Hz or 24V Ac / Dc or 12V Ac / Dc). Detailed description
360 mbar automatic gas solenoid valve
ELK700 series automatic gas solenoid valves are used with atmospheric and blown air burners, gas boilers, ovens, incineration burners and other industrial applications involving gaseous combustibles.
These low pressure (360 mbar) automatic reset safety gas solenoid valves – Normally Closed – are designed to shut down a gas supply through lack of tension thanks to their positive safety operation. Indeed, they need constant power supply to let the gas flow and automatically close in case of voltage deficiency to the coil.
NC gas solenoid valve class A – Group 2 – EN161
ELK700 gas solenoid valves are normally closed (NC) safety valves. At rest, a spring acts on the valve plug to close the gas flow. Once the coil is powered, the valve opens. When the power supply is being shut down, the valve swiftly closes.
ELK700 gas solenoid valve technical specifications
- Threaded F/F gas 3/8” at 2”
- Flanged PN16 UNI 2223 from DN65 to DN150
- Power supply: 230V - 50/60 HZ (Upon request: 110V-50/60 Hz / 12/24V AC/DC)
- Maximum operating pressure: 360 mbar
- Opening/closing times: <1second
- Ingres protection: IP 54
- Cable gland: DIN PG 9 plug
- Pressure taps: 1/4“on two sides
- Standard: Designed according to current EN161 standard
- GASTEC PIN approval: 63AQ1350
- 600 mbar manual reset gas solenoid valve - ELK600Starting at $78.08
- Safety box, gas casing for gas cock - BSVDStarting at $25.81
- Low pressure AIR/GAS pressure switch (Pmax 550 mbar) - C6097Starting at $86.22
- AIR/GAS lines accessories – Gas cock & ManometersStarting at $10.69