High pressure AIR/GAS pressure switch – Any liquid or gaseous fuel - DWR
DWR series high pressure AIR/GAS FEMA pressure switch – Any liquid or gaseous fuel up to 250 bar (contact us) DIN connection. These highly accurate devices are factory set and adjusted. Detailed description
High pressure AIR/GAS pressure switch - DWR
FEMA range pressure switches are designed to monitor maximum and minimum pressures of liquid or gaseous fuels, steam or hot water. They operate under ambient temperatures from -25°C to +70°C according to series. These highly accurate devices are factory set and adjusted.
- Sensitive element made of stainless steel
- Fixed differential (adjustable in option)
- Oxygen treatment (optional)
DWR pressure switch features DIN connection.
DWR pressure switch technical specifications
- Operation: steam, hot water, combustible gases, combustible liquids
Pressure limiter (with internal or external interlock)
- Direction of action:
For maximum and minimum pressure monitoring
- Sensor: spedific design approved by testing with 2 million cycles
- Contact arrangement: Single pole changeover switch
- Switching capacity:8(5) A, 250 Vdc
- Mounting position: Vertical or horizontal
- Rugged housing made of seawater-resistant diecast aluminium, with plug connection (200) or pin connection (300)
- Protection class: IP54 according to DIN IEC 529 (IP65 in option)
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
6 bar manual reset gas solenoid valve - ELK900Starting at $108.93
NC class EN161 automatic gas solenoid valve - ELK700Starting at $109.91
Safety box, gas casing for gas cock - BSVDStarting at $25.05
AIR/GAS lines accessories – Gas cock & ManometersStarting at $11.98