Satellite XT gas detector with interchangeable sensors
Based on the smallest and most reliable electrochemical sensor technology on the market, the Satellite XT toxic gas detector offers flexibility, simplicity and ease of application. Plug-and-play measurement sensors facilitate maintenance operations and associated costs.
All Honeywell Satellite XT gas sensors are interchangeable and supplied with their operating parameters (measurement range, alarm thresholds) and their factory calibration certificate. Because the sensors are pre-calibrated, it is not necessary to perform a calibration after replacement. Detailed description
Toxic gas detector with interchangeable sensors
The Honeywell Satellite XT toxic gas detector has been specially designed to continuously monitor dangerous gas concentrations. It has a 4-20 mA linear output, a digital display of the measured value and 3 relay outputs (optional) for the controls. This device is therefore perfectly suitable for local fixed gas detection applications with servo controls.
Interchangeable pre-calibrated sensors
The proper operation of gas detection equipment necessarily requires periodical maintenance and calibration. These operations often become very expensive particularly for toxic or rare gases (supply of standard gases, cylinders expiration date, etc.). A relevant and economical solution, the Honeywell Satellite XT toxic gas detection transmitter.
Satellite XT gas sampling pump
The Satellite XT extraction module is an additional module to be used with the Satellite XT. It allows remote gas sampling up to 50 meters away. Power is supplied by the Satellite XT with an appropriate interface.
Satellite XT pyrolyzer module
The XT pyrolysis module is an additional module used when gas monitoring requires preparation of a pyrolyzed sample to ensure detection. It requires both a Satellite XT and an XT extractor module.
Satellite XT gas detector assets
- An impressive range of gas sensors for very exotic applications
- Very complete detector - transmitter: 4-20 mA linear output, relay outputs and digital measurement display
- Fast, reliable and specific gas detection, intelligent and replaceable sensors, no dynamic gas calibration
- Possibility to offset the sensor with a cable (optional) for measurements "in situ" or in the gas zone
- Gas extraction pump (optional) for remote gas sampling or sampling (up to 50 meters)
- Pyrolyzer module (optional) for certain gases requiring molecule pyrolysis for precise measurement (fluorinated gases)
Satellite XT technical specifications
- List of detected gases: AsH3, B2H6, BCl3, BF3, Br2, C2H4, CH4 (LEL), ClF3, Cl2, COCl2, ETO 2H4O), F2, GeH4, H2 (LEL), H2Se, HBr, HF, HMDS, NH3 , NO, NO2, O3, POCl3, Si2H6, SiCl4, SiF4, SiH2Cl2, SiH4, SiHCl3, SO2, TBA (C4H11As), TBP (C12H27O4P), TDMAT (C8H24N4Ti), TEOS (C8H20O4Si), TMB C3 C3H9O3P), UMDH (C2H8N2); WF6 ... Other gases, contact us
- With pyrolysis module: C4F6, C5F8, CH3F, DCE 1.2, NF3, SF6
- Sensor type: electrochemical
- Sensor life:> 1 year (normal use conditions)
- Power supply: 12 ... 24 Vdc / Consumption: max. 1.8 W
- Analog output signal: 4 - 20 mA (linear)
- Relay outputs (option): 3 single-pole contacts in one direction - Ratings (relay): max. 250 Vac / 30 Vdc, 2A
- Gas extraction pump (optional): for remote sampling or gas sampling (up to 50 meters)
- Pyrolysis module (optional): for certain gases requiring molecule pyrolysis for precise measurement (fluorinated gases)
- Graphic display: 122 x 32 dots with backlight
- Keypad: 6 tactile function keys
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 145 x 95 x 50 mm / Weight: 480 grams
- Support: DIN rail mounting
- Protection class: IP 52
- Radio interference / electromagnetic compatibility: EN 55022 & EN 50082-2
- 4-20 mA gas detector transmitter - CTX300Starting at $715.59
- Toxic gas detector with sampling pump - MIDASStarting at $1,364.25
- Toxic gas optical monitoring system - SPM FlexOn quotation
- X-am 5100 H2O2, HBr, HCl, HF, HNO3, N2H4, PCl3 or POCl3 gas detectorStarting at $1,701.35