Fixed VOC detector KwikSense PID (volatil organic compounds)
The KwikSense PID VOC detector is an ATEX gas transmitter dedicated to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) detection. It gets a linear 4-20 mA output, an alarm relay, and a digital display of the measurement. It can be connected to a DCS control system or used as a stand-alone control point.
It uses a 10.6 eV photoionisation PID lamp to detect a wide range of VOCs with a diffuse sample lifting technique, minimising contamination problems. Several pre-calibrated cells are available for increased measurement accuracy, ranging from 0-20 ppm benzene to 0-4000 ppm isobutylene. Detailed description
The KwikSense PID VOC detector is available in 2 models depending on the needs and applications: The KwikSense Lite PID with display, 4-20 mA output, and one alarm relay, and the KwikSense PID with display, 4-20 mA, and MODBUS outputs, three alarm relays and optional HART protocol and SIL2 certification.
KwikSense PID VOC detector assets
The VOC detector is certified ATEX & IECEx (gas and dust). With 6 pre-calibrated cells, the VOC transmitter offers improved accuracy. Its digital display allows one to read the measurement information clearly and quickly. The monitor is easy to use with a non-intrusive set-up of the device on-site. Depending on the model, the KwikSense PID can contain 1 or 3 alarm relays that are easily configurable.
Many accessories are available for both versions of the KwikSense PID VOC detector, such as a calibration cap, gas collector, weather shield, or duct mounting kit.
VOC detector applications areas
- Industrial paints, coatings and solvents
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Pharmaceutical sector
- Paper and pulp industry
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Industrial hygiene (control or monitoring)
Technical specifications of KwikSense PID detector
- Fixed VOC Detector : Measurement of volatile organic compounds
- Cell type: 10.6 eV photoionisation PID lamp
- Interface: Calibration and configuration via a non-intrusive magnet
- Supply voltage: 18 V to 30 VDC
- Display: 8 x 2 OLED display + three-colour status LED
- Load resistance: 600 Ω (max)
- Power consumption: < 3 W
- Housing: Explosion proof - Cast aluminium alloy or SS-316
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Cable entries: ½" NPT (2 entries)
- Connection: 3 or 4 wires
- Approximate diameter: 150 mm
- Height: 110 mm
- Weigh: Cast aluminium alloy: 2.5 kg, SS 316: 5.2 kg
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Humidity: 0 - 95% RH (non-condensing)
VOC KwikSense detector
- Outputs : 4-20 mA, RS485, HART (option) + 3 alarm relays
- Certifications : ATEX, IECEx, SIL2 (optional)
- Sensor : Interchangeable pre-calibrated smart sensor
VOC KwikSense Lite detector
- Output : 4-20 mA + 1 alarm relay
- Certifications : ATEX, IECEx, MED
- Sensor : Pre-calibrated smart sensor
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Portable VOC detector with PID lamp VP5 PID (volatil organic coumpounds)Starting at $1,383.60
Portable ATEX multi gas detector - Ventis® Pro - Configurable 5 gas monitorStarting at $977.10
MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)Starting at $948.14
Alarm horn sounder combined with a Xenon strobe warning light D2C1Starting at $970.66