FFP2 odor-free dust mask with valve - X-plore 1720 V ODOR
The X-plore 1720 V ODOR disposable odor-free mask with valve is a disposable protective mask that combines a high level of air purification (FFP2 dust mask) to an odor filter made of active carbon. It provides high comfort of use in smelly and dusty environments.
This FFP2 dust mask is very popular in dusty and smelly environments as well as smelling waste disposal Detailed description
FFP2 disposable dust/odor mask with valve
- Category best seller
- High performance professional range
- Featuring CoolMAX™ exhalation valve
- Featuring an additional active carbon coating to filter odors
- Removes 94% of aerosols
Odor-free disposable FFP2 mask with valve X-plore 1720 V
Disposable half mask that belongs to the next generation of particle filtering masks – with an additional layer made of active carbon to filter unpleasant smells – that provide efficient protection against thin, solid and liquid dusts exhausted in industrial applications, workshops, agriculture and services.
The CoolSAFE™ material has been especially designed to combine several high performance purifying layers to an extremely low breathing resistance. Moreover, these masks successfully passed demanding tests to dolomite powder in order to check their resistance to clogging in the harshest conditions of exposure to dust.
Thanks to a very low respiratory resistance, breathing is particularly eased. Furthermore, the CoolMAX™ exhalation valve evacuates warm and moist exhaled air, avoiding any accumulation of heat under the mask and allowing users to stay in a fresh environment.
FFP2-ODOR disposable dust masks applications
|Activity field||Activity||Type of particles|
|Woodworking||Sanding, paint stripping, varnish aerosols or paint||Fine particles, wood dust Fine particles of paint, varnish|
|Metal treatment||Pickling, grinding, sanding, brazing, welding||Rust, metal corrosion and dust, sand and dust, welding fumes, paint particles, spray varnish|
|Construction / démolition||Building||Metallurgical dust|
|Metal treatment||Drilling||Dust from concrete, plaster, rock wool and tiles, fine dust from plaster|
|Crafts||Carpentry||Glues, paint, varnish, aerosols|
|Waste disposal||Cleaning of dusty environments, sweeping floors, elimination of waste and wastewater||Smelling dust, bacteria, |
Some mushroom spores
FFP2 X-plore 1720 V ODOR technical specifications
- EN149:2001+A1 : august 2009 compliant
- Storage: -20 to +40°C, 80% RH
- Storage duration: 4 years
- D marking: Responds to the optional nominal dolomite dust clogging test.
- NR marking: Mask that can be used maximum to a full working day
- FFP2 dust mask with valve - X-plore 1520 VStarting at $1.47
- Disposable FFP3 dust mask with valve - X-plore 1730 VStarting at $6.04
- Moulded FFP3 dust mask with valve - X-plore 1330 VStarting at $6.04
- GVS Elipse P3 respirator - Dust Half-maskStarting at $23.39