High capacity breathing air cart for supplied air respirator - PAS AirPack 2
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Made with cutting edge materials, the PAS AirPack 2 is a breathing air cart for supplied air respirator that can carry up to two B50 compressed air cylinders that can contain up to 50 liters each, offering very high autonomy.
Thanks to an antistatic epoxy coating treatment of its frame, this SAR cart can be used in classified areas. Detailed description
PAS AirPack 2 High capacity SAR cart
Designed using the leading technology and materials, the PAS AirPack 2 is a high capacity breathing air cart for supplied air respirators that can contain up to two B50 compressed air cylinders.
Structure with epoxy coating
The PAS AirPack 2 airline breathing air cart is made of epoxy anti-static coated steel for use in classified areas. The base material is pre-treated to zinc for optimal corrosion protection.
The Plus pneumatic system
The PAS AirPack 2 air cartbenefits from the internationally renowned, tried and tested, pneumatics system used on Dräger’s successful PSS range of compressed air breathing apparatus. The Plus system incorporates a safety pressure relief valve and the pressure reducer is shrouded in a protective plate for additional safety.
Compatibility with B50 compressed air cylinders
The PAS AirPack 2 breathing air cart is able to accommodate up to two 50 liters compressed air cylinders (B50 cylinders). Replacing a cylinder is eased and secured thanks to the SAR cart exclusive tilting frame.
PAS AirPack 2 SAR cart technical specifications
- PAS AirPack 2 with 2 pneumatic systems, two hose reels and lifting eye
- Size excluding cylinder (H x L x D): 1,140 x 668 x 1,200 mm
- Weight: 83.3 kg
- Input pressure (high pressure): 200 or 300 bar
- Input pressure (medium pressure): 6 to 10 bar
- Nominal first stage output pressure: 8 bar
- First stage output flow: > 600L/min
- High pressure whistle activation pressure: 55 to 60 bar
- Medium pressure whistle activation pressure: 4 to 5 bar
- Whistle sound level: > 90 dBA
- Whistle frequency range: 2,000 to 4,000 Hz
- Operating temperature range: from -32 to +70°C
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
Breathing air cart for airline respirator - PAS AirPack 1Starting at $5,555.25
Dräger SCBA compressed air cylindersOn quotation
Breathing air trolley for air supply RC2603Starting at $4,128.31