Breathing air cart for airline respirator - PAS AirPack 1
Made to carry up to four compressed air cylinders, the PAS AirPack 1 breathing air cart for supplied air respirator is not only a simple trolley. Indeed, it features respiratory protective equipment such as a pressure relief valve and a pressure reducer.
Made with high end materials, The breathing air cart frame for SAR – made of steel – is treated with an epoxy coating against corrosion and features a two-wheeled fixed axle that makes it ideal for use in severe conditions. Detailed description
PAS AirPack 1 breathing air cart product description
Structure with epoxy coating
The PAS AirPack 1 airline trolley is made of epoxy anti-static coated steel for use in classified areas. The base material is pre-treated with zinc for corrosion protection.
The Plus pneumatic system
The PAS AirPack 1 benefits from the internationally renowned, tried and tested, pneumatics system used on Dräger’s successful PSS range of compressed air breathing apparatus.
The system incorporates a safety pressure relief valve and the pressure reducer is shrouded in a protective plate for additional safety.
Compatibility with compressed air cylinders
The PAS AirPack 1 airline trolley is able to accommodate compressed air cylinders from 6 to 12 liters under 200 or 300 bar service pressure.
Thanks to the Quad Pack extension, the PAS AirPack 1 breathing cart can carry up to four compressed air cylinders for higher autonomy.
PAS AirPack 1 technical specifications
PAS AirPack 1 with hose and reel
- Size excluding cylinder (H x L x D): 1,019 x 4565 x 60 mm
- Weight: 40.5 kg
- Input pressure (high pressure): 200 or 300 bar
- Input pressure (medium pressure): 6 to 10 bar
- Nominal first stage output pressure: 8 bar
- First stage output flow: > 600L/min
- High pressure whistle activation pressure: 55 to 60 bar
- Medium pressure whistle activation pressure: 4 to 5 bar
- Whistle sound level: > 90 dBA
- Whistle frequency range: 2,000 to 4,000 Hz
- Operating temperature range: from -32 to +70°C