Breathing air cart for airline respirator - PAS AirPack 1
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Made to carry up to four compressed air cylinders, the PAS AirPack 1 breathing air cart for supplied air respirator is not only a simple trolley. Indeed, it features respiratory protective equipment such as a pressure relief valve and a pressure reducer.
Made with high end materials, The breathing air cart frame for SAR – made of steel – is treated with an epoxy coating against corrosion and features a two-wheeled fixed axle that makes it ideal for use in severe conditions. Detailed description
PAS AirPack 1 breathing air cart product description
Structure with epoxy coating
The PAS AirPack 1 airline trolley is made of epoxy anti-static coated steel for use in classified areas. The base material is pre-treated with zinc for corrosion protection.
The Plus pneumatic system
The PAS AirPack 1 benefits from the internationally renowned, tried and tested, pneumatics system used on Dräger’s successful PSS range of compressed air breathing apparatus.
The system incorporates a safety pressure relief valve and the pressure reducer is shrouded in a protective plate for additional safety.
Compatibility with compressed air cylinders
The PAS AirPack 1 airline trolley is able to accommodate compressed air cylinders from 6 to 12 liters under 200 or 300 bar service pressure.
Thanks to the Quad Pack extension, the PAS AirPack 1 breathing cart can carry up to four compressed air cylinders for higher autonomy.
PAS AirPack 1 technical specifications
PAS AirPack 1 with hose and reel
- Size excluding cylinder (H x L x D): 1,019 x 4565 x 60 mm
- Weight: 40.5 kg
- Input pressure (high pressure): 200 or 300 bar
- Input pressure (medium pressure): 6 to 10 bar
- Nominal first stage output pressure: 8 bar
- First stage output flow: > 600L/min
- High pressure whistle activation pressure: 55 to 60 bar
- Medium pressure whistle activation pressure: 4 to 5 bar
- Whistle sound level: > 90 dBA
- Whistle frequency range: 2,000 to 4,000 Hz
- Operating temperature range: from -32 to +70°C
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
Breathing air trolley for air supply RC2603Starting at $4,088.39
Air cart for supplied air respirator - MODULAIROn quotation
High capacity breathing air cart for supplied air respirator - PAS AirPack 2Starting at $7,859.63
Dräger SCBA compressed air cylindersOn quotation