X-plore 8000 filters for Dräger powered respirator
The X-plore 8000 filters for the Dräger X-plore 8500 and 8700 powered air purifying respirators (ATEX version) offer a wide variety of combinations for all essential field applications and protect against a large range of gases and vapors.
Each filter is individually sealed in a PE sheet, packed in a cardboard box and compliant with the EN12941 standard. Detailed description
Filtres Dräger X-plore 8000
- Operating principle: Gases and vapors are removed from the ambient air by adsorption on a sorbent (activated carbon), the particles are filtered by a glass microfiber filter.
- Applicable standards: EN 12941: 2009, EN12942: 2009-02 (compliant in combination with the X-plore 8000 PAPR system)
- Material: PC-ABS / ABS filter housing
- Dimensions: 245 X138 x 100 mm - Weight: <1.1 kg
- Packaging: Each filter is individually vacuum sealed in an aluminum barrier bag and packed in a cardboard box. (1 unit per pack)
Strip markings: marking with color code in compliance with EN 12941/12942, batch number and expiration date
X-plore 8000 filters limitations
Never use filtering respiratory protection in the following situations:
- Ambient oxygen level <19%.
- In confined spaces or in areas with little or no ventilation: crawl spaces, sewers, collectors, pipes, etc.
- When the contaminant concentration is unknown or immediately lethal.
- When the contaminant concentration is greater than the maximum admissible concentration or going over the filter capacity.
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.