X-plore 8000 filters for Dräger powered respirator
The X-plore 8000 filters for the Dräger X-plore 8500 and 8700 powered air purifying respirators (ATEX version) offer a wide variety of combinations for all essential field applications and protect against a large range of gases and vapors.
Each filter is individually sealed in a PE sheet, packed in a cardboard box and compliant with the EN12941 standard. Detailed description
Filtres Dräger X-plore 8000
- Operating principle: Gases and vapors are removed from the ambient air by adsorption on a sorbent (activated carbon), the particles are filtered by a glass microfiber filter.
- Applicable standards: EN 12941: 2009, EN12942: 2009-02 (compliant in combination with the X-plore 8000 PAPR system)
- Material: PC-ABS / ABS filter housing
- Dimensions: 245 X138 x 100 mm - Weight: <1.1 kg
- Packaging: Each filter is individually vacuum sealed in an aluminum barrier bag and packed in a cardboard box. (1 unit per pack)
Strip markings: marking with color code in compliance with EN 12941/12942, batch number and expiration date
X-plore 8000 filters limitations
Never use filtering respiratory protection in the following situations:
- Ambient oxygen level <19%.
- In confined spaces or in areas with little or no ventilation: crawl spaces, sewers, collectors, pipes, etc.
- When the contaminant concentration is unknown or immediately lethal.
- When the contaminant concentration is greater than the maximum admissible concentration or going over the filter capacity.