Firefighter thermal imager camera V320
Today's firefighters work in extreme conditions, where temperatures can rise quickly and visibility is reduced in seconds. The V320 thermal imager lets firefighters know what their environment is like and where the danger is at all times.
Ready to use within 5 seconds, the V320 thermal imager can adapt to all emergency situations. Once on, it can run for up to 8 hours continuously. Detailed description
The V320 firefighter thermal imaging camera
A high-resolution sensor
The V320 delivers clear images on a high resolution 320 x 240 pixel LCD display. Firefighters can thus move around in limited visibility conditions. The screen is set to high contrast to allow the image to be seen in all light conditions.
Quick start-up and long battery life
Ready within 5 seconds from activation, the V320 thermal camera's quick start allows it to adapt to all emergency situations. Once on, it can run for up to 8 hours.
A robust and easy-to-use camera
The V320 thermal imaging camera has been designed to withstand bumps and drops. A single button (On-Off) allows a quick and easy start-up. Once turned on, the camera is ready to use without needing to go through a menu. It is lightweight and has been designed for use with gloves.
The V320 firefighter thermal imaging camera technical specifications
- Screen: 90 mm (3,5 pouces) LCD screen , 320 x 240 pixels
- Screen brightness: LCD Fixe (constant)
- Resolution: IR 320 x 240
- Pixel size: 12 microns
- Spectral response: 7,5 to 14 microns
- Temperature units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Image frequency: > 25 Hz (ou 9 Hz)
- F number: F1.0
- Vision field: 55° horizontal/42° vertical
- NETD: < 70 mK typical and < 100 mK max @ 25°C and 37-100°C operating temperature
- Dynamic range: -20°C to + 650°C
- Object temperature accuracy: +/-5°C/5% typical, +/-10°C/10% maximum at 25°C operating temperature, up to 650°C
- Lux level: >250 cd/m2
- Off-axis viewing area: > 50°
- Battery technology: rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery autonomy: up to 8 hours
- Dimensions: 132 mm x 122 mm x 240 mm
- Weight: < 1 kilogram (< 2,2 pounds)
- Continuous operating temperature range: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- IP index: IP67 (IEC 60529)
- Fall: IEC 60068-2-31 and 2m (6,6') concrete, UN 38.3, Test T.6 impact/crush
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27, UN 38.3 Test T.4 : Shock
- Environmental temperature and humidity: IEC 60068-2-30, UN 38.3 Test T.2 : Thermal test
- Vibrations: IEC 60068-2-6
- Corrosive salt mist: Standard IEC60068-2-52
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
Rescue helmet - multifunctional hard hat for emergency response - HPS 3500Starting at $286.22
HPS 7000 firefighter helmetStarting at $352.76
Dräger simultaneous test kits - Semi-quantitative gas measurementStarting at $91.00