PID monitor rental (for organic vapors) - MX6-COV
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
PID detector rental, VOC detector rental
Ideal to accurately control total VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) present in air, the MX6-VOC PID detector is widely used by operators in construction sites, reffineries, petrochemical sites or in the plastic, textile or agri-food industries.
Available on stock in PID version or in v4 gas + VOC version, the MX6-VOC PID detector can be rent weekly or monthly according to specific user needs and can be delivered within 24 to 48 hours. It is provided fully charged and calibrated with instructions of use and up to date calibration certificate.
MX6-VOC PID detector main assets
- Detects and measures VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) with an IP potential below 10.6 EV (wide majority of VOCs)
- Huge range of preset VOC for instant display of these gases
- Standard sampling pump for quick and accurate measurement
- 4 locations to add other gas detection sensors
- Intuitive navigation with scrolling menus
- Colored LCD display for easy readout even in darkness
- 95 dB audible alarm, ultra-bright LED visual alarm and vibrating alarm
List of major VOCs detected by the MX6-VOC
List of major VOC that can be detected with the MX6-VOC PID detector. Notice that the measurement is not selective. This means that the measured value only indicated total volatile organic compounds present and not a specific target VOC:
Acetaldehyde, ethyl acetate, butyle acetate, methyle acetate, Acetone, Acetonitrile, Acetylene, Acrylonitrile, Acroleine, Benzene, Butadiene, Butane, Butanol, Butene, Chloroforme, Chlorophenol, methyl chloride, vinyle chloride, Chlorobenzene, dichloroethane, Diethylketone, Ethanol, Ethylbenzene, Heptane, Ethylene, Naphtalene, Octane, ethylene oxide, Perchloroethylene, Pentene, Phenol, Propanol, Propylene, Propyne, Styrene, Trichlorobenzene, tetrachloromethane, Toluene, Trimethylbenzènes, Xylene...
A more detailed list is available on the MX6-VOC litterature
MX6-VOC gas detector technical specifications
- List of detected gfases: VOC (Volatiles Organic Compounds) with 10.6 eV photoionization lamp (PID)
- 4 locations to add other gas detection sensors: Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCl, HCN, NO, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3, SO2 and combustible gases
- Standard sampling pump (up to 15 meters sampling)
- Display: STN colored graphic LCD
- Power supply/run time: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery: usually 24 hours
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.