VOC organic vapor PID monitor rental - CUB
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Personal VOC detector rental: weekly or monthly rental of portable VOC detectors – Volatile Organic Compounds measurement with 10.6 eV PID lamp. Accurate and fast detection of the Total Aromatic Compounds (TAC) and Volatile Organic Compounds in ppb or ppm. Detailed description
Ideal to accurately monitor the Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) and Total Aromatic Compounds (TAC) present in ambient air, the CUB personal detector is a PPE (personal protective equipment) required for people operating in yards, refineries, petrochemical sites or plastics, textile or agri-food industries.
Available on stock and deliverable under 24 to 48 hours, the CUB personal detector can be weekly or monthly rent according to user’s specific needs. It is provided fully charged and calibrated with user manual and up-to-date calibration certificate.
CUB is the world smallest and lightest PID personal protective detector providing accurate detection of volatile organic compounds and the whole group of aromatic compounds. Thanks to its sensitivity – expressed in part per billion (ppb) - CUB can alert on presence of hazardous gases including benzene before their reach harmful levels.
CUB VOC detector assets
- Tiny and ultra-light, this is a discrete PPE designed for polluted areas
- Its unrivalled sensitivity detects up to ppb levels
- The largest measuring range detect gases from 1 ppb to 5,000 ppm
- Fast response time (< 5 seconds)
- Clear acoustic, visual and vibrating alarms
- Large LCD display for clear readout
- VOC curb datalogging (storage of the measures)
CUB VOC detector technical specifications
- PID lamp selection:6 eV or 10.0 eV to eliminate almost any interferent or to specifically detect benzene
- Accuracy: ±5 % of displayed value + one figure
- LCD Display: multi-color with backlit
- Datalogging:30,000 statements
- Battery:up to 16 hours continuous runtime
- Charging time:4 hours
- Alarm: LED, acoustic and vibrating
- Dimensions: 61 x 66 x 59 mm / Weight: 111g
- Resolution:001 ppm
- IP rating:IP65 (heavy rain)
- ATEX aprovals: Ex II 1G, Ex ia IIC T4 ; -20oC ≤ Ta ≤ 55 oC
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.