Area gas monitor rental - BM25
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
Area gas monitor rental
As its name implies, an area gas monitor is a gas detection device designed to ensure workers safety on a defined sector. Widely used in reffineries and offshore platforms, it can also be found in public work construction sites.
The BM25 area gas monitor is the most popular detector of its category. Available on stock for almost any configuration and delivrable within 24 to 48 hours, the BM25 can be weekly or monthly rent according to users specific needs. It is delivered fully charged and calibrated with instructions of use and up-to-date calibration certificate.
BM25 area gas monitor main assets
- From 1 to 5 gas among 32 sensors and 2 alarm thresholds per channel
- More than 100 hours runtime with battery (recharge time: 4 hours)
- Event and data logging.
- Powerful 103 dB at 1m audible alarm and 360° visual indicator
- Intrinsically safe charger for hazardous areas
- ATEX 1GD approved
BM25 multigas area monitor gases and measuring range
|Ammonia||NH3||0 - 100 ppm||1 ppm|
|Ammonia||NH3||0 - 1000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Arsine||Ash3||0 - 1 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|Chlorine||Cl2||0 - 10 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Hydrogen chloride||HCl||0 - 30 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Volatile organic compounds (PID)||C4H8||0 - 1500 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen cyanide||HCN||0 - 30 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Nitrogen dioxide||NO2||0 - 30 pm||0.1 ppm|
|Carbon dioxide||CO2||0 - 5%/vol.||0.1%|
|Chlorine dioxide||ClO2||0 - 3 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Sulfur dioxide||SO2||0 - 30 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Fluorine||F2||0 - 1 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Hydrogen fluoride||HF||0 - 10 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Hydrazine||N2H4||0 - 1 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|Hydrogen||H2||0 - 2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen sulphide||H2S||0 - 100 ppm||1 ppm|
|Combustible gases (catalytic sensor)||LIE||0 - 100% LIE||1%|
|Methane||CH4||0 - 5%/vol.||0.01%|
|Nitric oxide||NO||0 - 300 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon monoxide||CO||0 - 1000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon monoxide / Hydrogen sulphide (2 gas combined sensor)||CO/H2S||0 - 1000 ppm
0 - 100 ppm
|Ethylene oxide (ETO)||C2H4O||0 - 30 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|Oxygen||O2||2 - 30 %/vol.||0.1 %/vol.|
|Ozone||O3||0 - 1 ppm||0.01|
|Phosgene||COCl2||0 - 1 ppm||0.01|
|Phosphine||PH3||0 - 10 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|Silane||SIH4||0 - 50 ppm||1 ppm|
BM25 area gas monitor technical specifications
- Detected gasesAsH3, B2H6, Cl2, CO, CO2, COCl2, H2S, HCl, HCN, HF, N2H4, NO, NO2, NH3, O2, O3, PH3, SiH4, SO2, COV and EXPLO
- Display: 2 instant thresholds per channel + TWA and STEL for toxic gases
- Gas alarms: 2 instant thresholds per channel + TWA and STEL for toxic gases
- Visual alarm: 20 ultra-bright LEDs visible from any direction and protected by sturdy metal elements
- Audible alarm: two-way 103 dB at 1 meter alarm
- Ingress protection: IP66 certified
- Weight: approx. 6.8 kg / Dimensions: L 180 x H 467 x W 195
- ATEX certification: II 1GD EEx ia IIC T4 / II 2 GD EEx ia d IIC T4 (with CO2 sensor)
- Power source: NiMH battery pack / 110 VAC, 220VAC charger
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
PID monitor rental (for organic vapors) - MX6-COVStarting at $139.33
Multi gas detector rental (up to 6 gases) - MX6Starting at $102.61
Portable 4 gas detector rental - Ventis MX4Starting at $52.92
Portable gas detector rental - Gasbadge ProStarting at $31.32