Bacharach PCA 400 combustion analyzer
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The PCA 400 combustion analyzer is a tool with many applications. It can be managed from a computer or a smartphone using Bluetooth.
It can be used both for spot-checking and engines tuning and for boilers commissioning, tuning and maintenance (both industrial and commercial) or even for burners compliance test or spot check. Detailed description
The Bacharach combustion analyzer PCA 400
Clear data on multiple media
Thanks to Bluetooth, the PCA 400 combustion analyser can be managed from a computer or a smartphone. It is also possible to follow the combustion analysis and all measurement parameters on these devices in real time. Data can be viewed as a text list, mosaic, or trends for more detailed analysis of results. The smartphone or tablet application mirrors the analyzer display, thus allowing remote start and stop functions, data recording on the device or even purge.
The PCA 400 provides fast and accurate measurements for CO, O2 and NO with its standard probe. Viton tube and optional thermoelectric sample conditioner ensure results for all applications, including NO2 and SO2 measurements. It can be configured up to 4 gases. For toughest measurements, the PCA 400 combustion analyzer has options to increase the pump flow and purge sensors with fresh air while the probe is still in the flue.
Robust and easy to maintain
The Bacharach combustion analyzer PCA 400 has been designed for everyday use commercial and industrial environments. Maintenance is eased by quick access to sensors, batteries, probes and other consumables. B-Smart pre-calibrated sensors are ready to use right out of the box. The user can add a new type of sensor in the field whenever he wants in a few seconds. This reduces downtime and eliminates the need for calibration gas.
The PCA 400 combustion analyzer technical specifications
- Display: 4.3 in (10.9 cm) color touch panel LCD
- Power: Rechargable Li-Ion battery pack, 4x AA batteries or wall adapter (5V USB)
- Run time: 12 to 14 hours (w/ included Li-Ion battery pack)
- Size: 10 x 3.8 x 2.5 in. (25.4 x 9.7 x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.68 kg) w/ Li-Ion battery pack
- Fuels: natural gas, coal, oil 2/4/6, propane, wood/biofuel, kerosene, bagasse, digester gas, B5, pellets, KOKS, LEG, LPG, butane, wood chips
- Operating conditions: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C), 15 to 90% RH (non-condensing), 1 ATM ± 10%
- Warm-up time: 60 seconds
- Memory: 500 sets of records
- Communications: USB 2.0 (micro-B), IrDA, Bluetooth
- Certifications: CE, EN 50379-1 & -2
- Warranty: 2 years for instrument, 5 years for O2 sensor
- Sample flow rate: 0.6 to 0.7 L/min (standard), 1.0 L/min (high flow mode)
- 1Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.
- Monoxor CO exhaust gas analyzerOn quotation