ECA 450 combustion & environmental emissions analyzer
Ordering this product can only be done with a quotation. Upon reception of your request, our team will process it and will send you a quotation shortly.
You will be receiving an email with a link to add the quote to your cart and proceed to the online payment of your order (or according to your business/professional contract).
To request a quote: select your product and/or configuration then click on "Ask a quote". Check your request in your cart then click on "Request a quote".
You can also contact us using the "Ask a question" form below in this page.
The ECA 450 combustion analyzer measures the combustion efficiency while verifying its environmental compliance. Designed for professionals, it analyzes up to 7 gases simultaneously: oxygen (O2), carbon oxides (CO and CO2), nitrogen oxides (NO and NO2), sulfur oxides (SO2) and fuels.
The ECA 450 is an industrial grade analyzer ideal for professionals concerned with combustion efficiency, environmental friendliness, or both. Simultaneous measurements and calculated parameters (combustion efficiency, excess air, etc.) are evaluated to ensure that industrial equipment complies with environmental regulations with the best possible efficiency. Detailed description
The ECA 450 combustion analyzer
This analyzer is compatible with many applicable regulations such as EPA test methods, EN50379, CTM-030 standards and state/local protocols including SCAQMD. The information collected can be stored in the the device's internal memory or directly transmitted to a computer.
Robustly made, it is integrated into a sturdy suitcase for easy transport. Equipped with a large screen and an integrated printer for traceability and instantaneous storage of measurements, the ECA 450 is a simple and intuitive tool for the measurement and analysis of combustion parameters.
ECA 450 technical specifications
- Included: ECA 450 analyzer, 30 cm sampling probe, 4.57 m sampling hose
- Calculated data (if oxygen <16% & T ° <1200 ° C):
- Combustion efficiency (0.1 to 100%)
- Excess air (1 to 250%)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) (0.1% max. Fuel)
- Carbon monoxide (CO) (0 to 99999 ppm)
- NOx (NO + NO2) (0 to 4000 ppm)
- NOx: referenced relative to O2 % (0 to 17000 ppm)
- CO: referenced relative to O2 % (0 to 99999 ppm)
- NO: referenced relative to O2 % (0 to 14900 ppm)
- NO2: referenced relative to O2 % (0 to 2100 ppm)
SOx: referenced relative to O2 % (0 to 17000 ppm)
- Differential pressure: ± 69 mbar
- Power supply: internal rechargeable battery or via the supplied wall adapter
- Operation: 8 hours autonomy / 60 seconds preheating
- Digital communication: RS232
- Ambient temperature: Analyzer: 0 to 40 °C / Probe: 800 °C
- Relative humidity: 15 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (L × l × H) : 34,3 × 47,0 × 22,9 cm / Weight : 11,3 kg
- Pre-calibrated fuels: natural gas, coal, 2/4/5/6 petroleum, wood, kerosene, bagasse, propane
- Approval : CE
- Internal memory: 1000 recordings
- Warranty: 1 year (including sensors)
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
- 1 Add products to your shopping cart.
- 2 On «My cart» page, click on the «Move Items to Quote» button.
- 3 If you already have an account, please login, otherwise you can create one or fill in your details directly.
- 4 When your quote is processed, you will receive an email notification with the ability to pay for your order online or under the terms of your pro contract.