H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) fixed gas detector - B12
B12 series CH2O gas detector is a 2-wire transmitter designed to accurately detect hydrogen peroxide – also known as oxygenated water. Particularly resistant to corrosion, this gas detector has been especially designed to operate in environments where relative humidity can reach 100%. Detailed description
Détection H2O2 (peroxyde d'hydrogène)
Because of its disinfecting properties, hydrogen peroxide is widely used in laboratories to sterilize but also in the food industry (packaging sterilization), the pharmaceutical industry (contact lens disinfection, creation of bactericide products…), paper plants and the textile industry (as a bleaching agent).
Particularly well-suited for detecting hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) – also known as oxygenated water – the B12 gas detector features a 4-20 mA linear output with more or less 5% of the value accuracy. Resistant to corrosion and especially designed to operate in humid environments up to 100%, this H2O2 fixed gas detector offers a very fast response time.
B12 hydrogen peroxide detector assets
- Transmetteur analogique, sortie 4-20 mA, afficheur rétroéclairé en option
- Cellule pré-calibrée résistante à la corrosion et à l'humidité
- Mesure directe avec un temps de réponse rapide
- Maintenance minimale, une fois par an
Caractéristiques techniques du détecteur gaz B12
- Gas detector:hydrogen peroxide (H202)
- Low consumption:2-wire transmitter
- Accuracy :± 5% of the value (subject to calibration gas used to calibrate)
- Repeatability:± 1% of measuring range
- Linearity:+/- 5% of span
- Sortie :4-20mA 2 fils
- Output:4-20mA 2-wire
- Power supply:12-28 Vdc
- Charging resistance:675 ohms maximum under 24VDC
- Enclosure:NEMA 4X polystyrene, optional LCD display
- Settings:through potentiometer (zero and sensitivity) fixed on the electronic board
- Operating temperature:from 0 to +50°C
- Sensor material:Noryl
- Weight:4 kg
CH2O gas transmitter major applications
Because of its disinfectant properties, hydrogen peroxide is used in laboratiories for sanitation ; in the agri-food industry and in the parmaceutical industry. In wastewater treatment plants, hydrogen peroxide is used as a bleaching agent to control hydrogen sulfide production (H2S) and other gas effluents.
- Laboratories sanitation
- Agri-food industry, packaging disinfection
- Pharmaceutical industries, contact lens disinfection, production of bactericide products
- Paper industries and tectile industries as bleaching agent
- Water treatment and sanitation plants
International delivery in compliance with international transport regulations (IATA, AMDG, ARD).
On demand "lithium" and "dangerous goods" regulated packaging.
Learn more about our worldwide shipping solutions.
X-am 5100 H2O2, HBr, HCl, HF, HNO3, N2H4, PCl3 or POCl3 gas detectorStarting at $1,797.58
MX32 gas controller (up to 8 transmitters)Starting at $935.84
MX43 gas detection controller (up to 32 transmitters)Starting at $1,749.94
FT883 rotating light beaconStarting at $227.61